Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Anamika is a ghost, we cannot expect humanity from her. Morals, principles, goodness of heart, and self-respect are expected of humans, not ghosts. Anamika does what a ghost is supposed to do, so Anamika is perfectly right in her place. We don't ask humans why they don't do what ghosts do, so how can expect Anamika to do what humans do?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sectorjenny156

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anamika is a ghost" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Anamika is a ghost, we cannot expect humanity from her. Morals, principles, goodness of heart, and self-respect are expected of humans, not ghosts. Anamika does what a ghost is supposed to do, so Anamika is perfectly right in her place. We don't ask humans why they don't do what ghosts do, so how can expect Anamika to do what humans do?

dose that acts of evil deeds   will need to be supported and defended by normal principled human  beings??

the question is weather these evil acts need to defended and supported??

aTTiTude_dIvA

IF-Dazzler

aTTiTude_dIvA

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
These days theres alot of posts bein made against anamika...

glad to find something in her favour this time!

and as for what the post is about..

exactly...anamika is a ghost! and i guess she's potrayed as a bad ghost (as compared to 'you know who')

so ofcourse we cant expect her to behave like humans...

and at the same time we cannot bring humans to like or support the intention of such ghosts.. hope you know what i mean.

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

and at the same time we cannot bring humans to like or support the intention of such ghosts.. hope you know what i mean.

I am not saying humans should support her, but humans shouldn't expect morality and humanity from her.

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

dose that acts of evil deeds   will need to be supported and defended by normal principled human  beings??

My post actually does support her evil acts as she is not a human and we can't expect her to act like one. Some may not support her, that is totally fine, but they can't expect her to to have "humanity" and "morality", because those are qualities of human beings. If one expects Anamika to behave like a human when she is a ghost, then I don't even know what to say. Ouch

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Originally posted by 100raj

My post actually does support her evil acts as she is not a human and we can't expect her to act like one. Some may not support her, that is totally fine, but they can't expect her to to have "humanity" and "morality", because those are qualities of human beings. If one expects Anamika to behave like a human when she is a ghost, then I don't even know what to say. Ouch

simple thing i am saying ---anamika doing what she should do as a ghost ---but we should not blindly support and defend her..  ...hope i am clear in my point...Tongue

Edited by 100raj - 13 July 2013 at 3:54am

aTTiTude_dIvA

IF-Dazzler

aTTiTude_dIvA

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
we can admire her for potraying the role so well..

and no one is expecting morality from her...she's more of a hybrid now.

humanity yes.. that too only because she was shown as being reincarnated to a human from a ghost

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

we can admire her for potraying the role so well..

and no one is expecting morality from her...she's more of a hybrid now.

humanity yes.. that too only because she was shown as being reincarnated to a human from a ghost

@bold people are expecting it, trust me! Embarrassed

@red not really, she is not a human. she just appears to be a human because of the magic done by shaitan, otherwise, she is still a ghost. no human being can do the stuff she can do, therefore, she is a ghost, so we cannot expect humanity from her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top