Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Best scene of the week ( 8th to 12th Jul) (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which scene according to U was the Best scene of the week?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [3.41%]
4 [4.55%]
17 [19.32%]
7 [7.95%]
12 [13.64%]
3 [3.41%]
7 [7.95%]
18 [20.45%]
3 [3.41%]
14 [15.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Originally posted by aanaya16

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Hello Amitians...its saturday...again two days with out AKA...but can we let that happen? No ways...so heres my way for all u ChandNish crazies to recapitulate, walk down the super A2licious memory lanes & analyze whic was the SCENE of the week?? Along with voting plzzz share..how U actually felt seeing that special scene?? Sooo here's my little & humble attempt to make your week end yet A2licious!! Here in this poll...multiple votes are allowed. Thank U. Please hit the LIKE button once U like this post & Its a request to all of U to participate with full on passion as this week has been really full of passion & loveSmile
Mast post lilyThumbs Up
don't know how these 2 days..will manage witout AKA n chandnish...Embarrassed
very difficult to answer...the choice is...all my fav...still i stick to CONFESSTION WALA SCENE Clap
...ACCORDING TO ME THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CONFESSTION SEEN ON TV TILL NOW..
Clap...they deserve this...baad me WINK,HUG,KISS...oye fir se mar gaye...EmbarrassedWink...

Agreed Anaya!! The confession is one of the best till i hv watched on Indian TV. Sach mein last week to jaise longest week end thi ki kab monday ayega aur hume confession dekhne ko milega but this week end is full of A2 ka nasha..."Itna nasha kyun ho raha hain Nishu ne hawa mein bhaang milaye / Dugna nasha kyun chha raha hain A2 ke romance ne meetha khilaya? Pyar ki pichkari jo A2 ne maari to seedi saadhi chhoriya sharabi ho gayeeLOL
...yes lily
its Ishqwala love...huwa jo...aaj kuch jyada huwa...surkhwala...soz wala faijwala love.
hota hai jo rab se  jyada waise wala love...
hum sabko waisewala love huwa hai...WinkEmbarrassed...
meree har dushawaree bas tum tak...meree ishq khumaree bas tum...tum tak ...bas tum tak  NISHU...ABHEE Monday ka inzar...demands bhadtee hee ja rahee hai..ClapBig smileEmbarrassed

I am in love, I am in love, I am in love
Na Na Karte Pyaar Hai Mai Kar Gayi, Kar Gayi, Kar Gayi
O Tune Kiya Kya Yaad, Haay Mai Mar Gayi, Mar Gayi, Mar Gayi 
LOVE ur smileys!!! Yeh cutie smileys tere cuteness ko byaan karti hain....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreataanaya16

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Why vote yaar? Even though I voted for airport confession, I though each and every aka moment was commendable. Mera bad chale to I would vote for everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosy

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Excuse the autocorrect I meant bas and not bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akafan

Excuse the autocorrect I meant bas and not bad

Then vote for everything dear that's why kept the multiple voting options openSmile Voting to sirf bahana hain asal mein it was a humble attempt from my side to recapitulate the lovely moments of A2licious week.Smile
aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Hello Amitians...its saturday...again two days with out AKA...but can we let that happen? No ways...so heres my way for all u ChandNish crazies to recapitulate, walk down the super A2licious memory lanes & analyze whic was the SCENE of the week?? Along with voting plzzz share..how U actually felt seeing that special scene?? Sooo here's my little & humble attempt to make your week end yet A2licious!! Here in this poll...multiple votes are allowed. Thank U. Please hit the LIKE button once U like this post & Its a request to all of U to participate with full on passion as this week has been really full of passion & loveSmile
Mast post lilyThumbs Up
very difficult to answer...the choice is...all my fav...still i stick to CONFESSTION WALA SCENE Clap
Clap...they deserve this...baad me WINK,HUG,KISS...oye fir se mar gaye...EmbarrassedWink...

Agreed Anaya!! The confession is one of the best till i hv watched on Indian TV. Sach mein last week to jaise longest week end thi ki kab monday ayega aur hume confession dekhne ko milega but this week end is full of A2 ka nasha..."Itna nasha kyun ho raha hain Nishu ne hawa mein bhaang milaye / Dugna nasha kyun chha raha hain A2 ke romance ne meetha khilaya? Pyar ki pichkari jo A2 ne maari to seedi saadhi chhoriya sharabi ho gayeeLOL
...yes lily
its Ishqwala love...huwa jo...aaj kuch jyada huwa...surkhwala...soz wala faijwala love.
meree har dushawaree bas tum tak...meree ishq khumaree bas tum...tum tak ...bas tum tak  NISHU...ABHEE Monday ka inzar...demands bhadtee hee ja rahee hai..ClapBig smileEmbarrassed

thanks lily darling...Big smileEmbarrassed..waise ye kajararee aankho ka nasha hai yaar  ROFL
tery liye janam
tere liye janam
ye meri saanse ye mera jeevan bin tere jeena bhee kya...nishu ke liye.

pagal kar diya re...truly,madly n deeply in love with him...in love ...in love BlushingEmbarrassed

lily.lotus.rosy

RashiGarg Groupbie
RashiGarg
RashiGarg

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RashiGarg

According 2 me best scene was d forehead kiss...after dat sleeping together in d sofa,the confession nd den d first hug...
[BR][BR]<font size="4">[B]<font color="#9900FF">To be very frank Rashi...when Nishad kissed Chandni's fore head i was awestruck & when my senses came back I felt his touch of lips on my fore head...Iss ladke ne mera jiya chura liya!![;)]</font>[/B]</font>[BR]

I felt dat not nishad bt sme1 else kissed me on my forehead nd I was on cloud9...don't know wat 2 say...I went 2 my dreams...

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged

According 2 me best scene was d forehead kiss...after dat sleeping together in d sofa,the confession nd den d first hug...

<font size="4"><font color="#9900FF">To be very frank Rashi...when Nishad kissed Chandni's fore head i was awestruck & when my senses came back I felt his touch of lips on my fore head...Iss ladke ne mera jiya chura liya!!Wink</font></font>

I felt dat not nishad bt sme1 else kissed me on my forehead nd I was on cloud9...don't know wat 2 say...I went 2 my dreams...

Kisi na kisi tarah se Nishad ne humare dil par pyar ka tabla baja diya!!LOL

RashiGarg

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Mast post lilyThumbs Up

...yes lily

thanks lily darling...Big smileEmbarrassed..waise ye kajararee aankho ka nasha hai yaar  ROFL
tery liye janam
tere liye janam
ye meri saanse ye mera jeevan bin tere jeena bhee kya...nishu ke liye.

pagal kar diya re...truly,madly n deeply in love with him...in love ...in love BlushingEmbarrassed

Sachhi mein Aanaya...Koi lamha humara na ho Nishu ke bina/ har saans pe naam Nishu ka...Heart

Go to top