Amita ka Amit

Best scene of the week ( 8th to 12th Jul)

Poll Question: Which scene according to U was the Best scene of the week?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [3.41%]
4 [4.55%]
17 [19.32%]
7 [7.95%]
12 [13.64%]
3 [3.41%]
7 [7.95%]
18 [20.45%]
3 [3.41%]
14 [15.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Hello Amitians...its saturday...again two days with out AKA...but can we let that happen? No ways...so heres my way for all u ChandNish crazies to recapitulate, walk down the super A2licious memory lanes & analyze whic was the SCENE of the week?? Along with voting plzzz share..how U actually felt seeing that special scene?? Sooo here's my little & humble attempt to make your week end yet A2licious!! Here in this poll...multiple votes are allowed. Thank U. Please hit the LIKE button once U like this post & Its a request to all of U to participate with full on passion as this week has been really full of passion & loveSmile

Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 13 July 2013 at 2:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srkfan21ohmygodurgreatAurinMishuaanaya16grintsonstephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best scene of the week ( 8th to 12th Jul)" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanaya16

IF-Dazzler

aanaya16

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Hello Amitians...its saturday...again two days with out AKA...but can we let that happen? No ways...so heres my way for all u ChandNish crazies to recapitulate, walk down the super A2licious memory lanes & analyze whic was the SCENE of the week?? Along with voting plzzz share..how U actually felt seeing that special scene?? Sooo here's my little & humble attempt to make your week end yet A2licious!! Here in this poll...multiple votes are allowed. Thank U. Please hit the LIKE button once U like this post & Its a request to all of U to participate with full on passion as this week has been really full of passion & loveSmile
Mast post lilyThumbs Up
don't know how these 2 days..will manage witout AKA n chandnish...Embarrassed
very difficult to answer...the choice is...all my fav...still i stick to CONFESSTION WALA SCENE Clap
...ACCORDING TO ME THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CONFESSTION SEEN ON TV TILL NOW..
ClapClapClapClapClapClap...they deserve this...baad me WINK,HUG,KISS...oye fir se mar gaye...EmbarrassedWink...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosygrintsonstephhh

kanika266

kanika266

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged

all scenes were too good. but sofa scene god woh abhi vi mere ankho k saamne chal raha hainm so cute , passionate and lovey dovey . loved it . abhi tak uska nasha nahi utra

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosygrintsonstephhh

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanaya16

Mast post lilyThumbs Up
don't know how these 2 days..will manage witout AKA n chandnish...Embarrassed
very difficult to answer...the choice is...all my fav...still i stick to CONFESSTION WALA SCENE Clap
...ACCORDING TO ME THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CONFESSTION SEEN ON TV TILL NOW..
Clap...they deserve this...baad me WINK,HUG,KISS...oye fir se mar gaye...EmbarrassedWink...

Agreed Anaya!! The confession is one of the best till i hv watched on Indian TV. Sach mein last week to jaise longest week end thi ki kab monday ayega aur hume confession dekhne ko milega but this week end is full of A2 ka nasha..."Itna nasha kyun ho raha hain Nishu ne hawa mein bhaang milaye / Dugna nasha kyun chha raha hain A2 ke romance ne meetha khilaya? Pyar ki pichkari jo A2 ne maari to seedi saadhi chhoriya sharabi ho gayeeLOL

kanika266ohmygodurgreataanaya16grintson

RashiGarg

Groupbie

RashiGarg

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
According 2 me best scene was d forehead kiss...after dat sleeping together in d sofa,the confession nd den d first hug...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosygrintson

pankhi07

pankhi07

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Beautiful Post and Options... Thanks for such a lovely topic..ClapClap
According to me Confession Scene was the best one.. All Misunderstanding were cleared and both got to know they love each other.. All A2 Moments were beautiful as well.. we can cherish them for long time.. HeartDay DreamingBlushing

ohmygodurgreatAurinMishulily.lotus.rosygrintson

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanika266

all scenes were too good. but sofa scene god woh abhi vi mere ankho k saamne chal raha hainm so cute , passionate and lovey dovey . loved it . abhi tak uska nasha nahi utra

Yes Kanika..yeh sofe wali scene ka nasha aisa charha mujhe ki jab kal mein bed mein so rahi thi..suddenly neend me mujhe aisa laga ke koi mere fore head ke saamne saans le raha hain...aur woh koi aur nahi Nishad hain...Embarrassedmain to jhat se uth gayee aur dekha ki koi nahi mera waham hainOuch

kanika266pankhi07ohmygodurgreatgrintson

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashiGarg

According 2 me best scene was d forehead kiss...after dat sleeping together in d sofa,the confession nd den d first hug...

To be very frank Rashi...when Nishad kissed Chandni's fore head i was awestruck & when my senses came back I felt his touch of lips on my fore head...Iss ladke ne mera jiya chura liya!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatgrintson

Post Reply New Post

Go to top