Posted: 10 years ago
Plz vote 4r Amit & Amita

http://t.co/E2z784dsYJ
Done but how come our A2 not in the popular Jodi?

Originally posted by Akafan

Done but how come our A2 not in the popular Jodi?

God knows why they aren't there😔 
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

God knows why they aren't there😔 

they deserved to be there more than anyone else... 
Voted already 👍🏼
Originally posted by grintson

they deserved to be there more than anyone else... 
I really don't get this whole thing of awards. On what basis do they decide the nominations? Popularity, TRP's or what?? coz some of the shows jodis with almost same TRP's as AKA have been nominated.
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

I really don't get this whole thing of awards. On what basis do they decide the nominations? Popularity, TRP's or what?? coz some of the shows jodis with almost same TRP's as AKA have been nominated.

even i don't get it yaar.. the very name of our show suggests itself that the show is about a couple.. AMITA KA AMIT... so it should have been in the nominations atleast.. y only good shows n good actors suffer..!!! 

even i don't get it yaar.. the very name of our show suggests itself that the show is about a couple.. AMITA KA AMIT... so it should have been in the nominations atleast.. y only good shows n good actors suffer..!!! 
Ya exactly, this Tellyworld is so unfair😔

frankly speaking i dont believe in this awards. i really doubt if deserved people get to win this awards. i dont think so.