In Which Madhu Gives It to Sultan!

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Every now and then, an episode comes along that SATISFIES you. 
Where the characters TALK, and say everything that needs to be said. And yesterday's was one of those.

Madhubala went and cornered Sultan. What do you want? She asked him, oh so articulately! 
While she thought that everything he was doing was for the truth to come out, as long as it was about gaining justice for past ills, she could sympathise. But Sultan went over the edge there. With that phone call, it wasn't about justice for his mother and himself, it was about hurting someone else - RK.

He had not only plunged in the knife, he was twisting it. And in a manner that was not at all honorable, he was kicking RK when he was down. And he did this knowing he was hurting other people too - Radhaji, and someone he supposedly loves - Madhu. 
And in defence, he said this was him, stooping to RK's level.

Now, I'm not going to argue that RK is always right, that he wouldn't harm a fly... he has proved to be a ruthless, determined and vicious opponent in the past but I would definitely say that Sultan has never understood RK.

RK is a curious mixture of the kameena and the honorable - he is capable of getting a man beaten to gain the advantage. He is also capable of forgiving that very man for attempting to murder him thrice simply because he understands. Sultan hasn't begun to plumb the complicated depths of RK. And of course, he is blinded by rage, envy, thwarted ego - a mixed up cauldron of seething emotions.

I really loved how Madhu tackled him yesterday. I having nothing against ambiguity and completely understood her near-silent confusion all these days. But there was clear evidence of Sultan's dark motives and she collared him right there.

The precap shocked me a bit. Spitting in his hand - such a crude act! and I would not have expected it of Madhu. On the other hand, more effective in getting her point across than a dozen slaps. 

Sultan needs to understand - RK and Madhu belong together. Yes, to be fair, he met Madhu when she had been mercilessly dumped by RK. At a point when it seemed that she was a free agent. And yes, RK was at his worst behaviour in that phase. Sultan thought that he was just another abusive lover/husband who should be shown the door. 

But RK wooed Madhu back and Madhu went back to RK. Sultan never understood why - because he never understood RK. 

But I'm surprised he still nourishes hope that Madhu will go to him? 😲 Maybe it was one last try - may be he needed to say it out loud to her... but surely her response will shock him, and put that dream to rest once and for all? 
Suddenly, it's all exciting.
Bubble

Disclaimer: I don't belong to any camp - so I'd love responses but keep them clean and polite, please?
Edited by soapbubble - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
bubbles, agree with each n every word 👏

before pointing a finger at RK, ke RK rishte ki kadr nahi karta, he should go through a reality check...

he refused to keep his parent's surname
he forgot his dead wife , her love meant nothing to him 
he cud never be a good parent to his son
he brought Meera to RK mansion under a false pretense, knowing that it's not good for her health
n now he sent his family away to some unknown place ...n in the same vein blaming RK for leaving Radha in this condition..

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Stooping to RK's level with the phonecall to twist the knife The dialogues day before yesterday for Sultan could have been written for RK. Guys remember when he was taking the revenge from Madhu, first revenge not the unwedding revenge, the one before that one, when she lost her relationship with Mukund, father beaten up, lost her job, reputation of herself and her parents that day he phoned her with a white puppy in his hands and gloated. Same now the CV's have written a piece for Sultan to gloat at RK, that's why I think the dialogue could be written for RK as he has done that before and we all were entertained with it, yesterday similarly I was enjoying the whole episode just the way I used to enjoy when RK took his first revenge on Madhu.  

The CV's have in mind with the title of the serial that all men should be crazily in love with Madhu, this Junoon, everyone wants to possess her, first RK and now even Sultan. Everyone on the forum hates it because she is someone's wife and on top of that they are all RK fans, so don't want to see it but that's what I think the CV's are doing. 

I was sympathetic with Sultan he had lost so much, he suffered from childhood and I didn't want him to keep suffering like the way he is doing as a character, so the CV's have made him into a full fledged Villain, and in films and serials Villains always die, so I think that will be his fate also.
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u..Awosum post..👏
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The precap shocked me a bit. Spitting in his hand - such a crude act! and I would not have expected it of Madhu. On the other hand, more effective in getting her point across than a dozen slaps. 

^I guess he deserved to be spat on his face for trying to molest her. 

I just can't believe that a man like Sultan (yes, I hate him and have always hated him, I admit, but still he came across as someone better than this) could resort to molesting and manhandling!
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree... Madhu made it clear in the precap what RK means to her and at the same time showing Sultan where he stands in her life right now ...
Superb Post... 😊
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Stooping to RK's level with the phonecall to twist the knife The dialogues day before yesterday for Sultan could have been written for RK. Guys remember when he was taking the revenge from Madhu, first revenge not the unwedding revenge, the one before that one, when she lost her relationship with Mukund, father beaten up, lost her job, reputation of herself and her parents that day he phoned her with a white puppy in his hands and gloated. Same now the CV's have written a piece for Sultan to gloat at RK, that's why I think the dialogue could be written for RK as he has done that before and we all were entertained with it, yesterday similarly I was enjoying the whole episode just the way I used to enjoy when RK took his first revenge on Madhu.  

The CV's have in mind with the title of the serial that all men should be crazily in love with Madhu, this Junoon, everyone wants to possess her, first RK and now even Sultan. Everyone on the forum hates it because she is someone's wife and on top of that they are all RK fans, so don't want to see it but that's what I think the CV's are doing. 

I was sympathetic with Sultan he had lost so much, he suffered from childhood and I didn't want him to keep suffering like the way he is doing as a character, so the CV's have made him into a full fledged Villain, and in films and serials Villains always die, so I think that will be his fate also.

Nafs, you do very well to remind us! Very true - it was RK who did that. Not only did he take on a girl who had none of his means, his wealth or his power - a young woman from a lower middle class background, destroyed everything of significance in her life and then called to gloat.

And yesterday, it was his turn to be at the receiving end - to have a hated enemy call and figuratively dance on his shattered illusions. It's a bit of karma doing the rounds, all right! 
Bubble

PS I agree that we're going to have periodic entries who fall in love with Madhu - it's fun! 😃
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

^I guess he deserved to be spat on his face for trying to molest her. 

I just can't believe that a man like Sultan (yes, I hate him and have always hated him, I admit, but still he came across as someone better than this) could resort to molesting and manhandling!

The shock factor was Madhu doing it, you know? Not whether Sultan deserved it or not. Yeah, I'm disappointed in him for manhandling Madhu like that - he needs a punch for it. 😡
Bubble