Plan for Gold awards Voting - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
To vote it or not is an individual's choice and we should respect their decisions!

Don't target forum members that they are lazy or spend time in other stuff.

Personally, I don't follow or watch any award functions!

For me all the actors in DABH are stunning and they don't need any award certificate.. - This is strictly my POV..

Those who feels like to vote please go ahead n do it without hurting sentiments of other members!
@ Rama ji, Uma ji nd Ami - Plz don't my mistake my comment in dis thread. It was nt meant to target anybody. Its true dat most of d forum members r very creative. So I was really paying u a complement. And by being creative u express ur love for d show. Same way voting is a way of showing support nd love for d artists nd their show.
It's a different matter whether u believe in d voting system or nt.
As fans many of us feel happy nd proud of our fav actors who bag d awards. Awards r meant to recognise the talent of artists too. It is just meant for giving motivation that's all.

Sorry if I said anything dat hurt u.

Edited by inFan80 - 10 years ago
@Vaishu:- No need to apologize dear! It's all good! Everyone has different perspective and interests - they act accordingly! We should respect each-other views! πŸ‘πŸΌ.Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago
Rama and Umdu I agree with ur point that awards are fixed ..But according to my info voting from fans can also infuence the organizers to an extent , as the results are based on voting +jury votes ..Diya aur baati is popular on trp charts , we should prove the same with votes too..
@Amlu this post was for people who are interested in voting according to a plan I have made and no one was forced to vote ..I thought our forum members are lazy when it comes to voting when compared to other forums.
Originally posted by Toxic11

@Amlu this post was for people who are interested in voting according to a plan I have made and no one was forced to vote ..I thought our forum members are lazy when it comes to voting when compared to other forums.

I don't think it has anything to do with laziness.. It's just who the heck wants to give their email, address, phone number and full name, just to vote for their favorite actors? It's not like our votes means anything anyways, since the winners are chosen before the voting thingy has started.
@ Fresco .. you need not to give ur phone and address , Email id and name can be fake which is needed for voting.
Again i would say the same thing ,this post was for those who are interested.
toxic11 just look at the order of the nominees list
they have put a show which on the top which has huge fan following
when voters vote they automatically go for the first choice
did you get meπŸ˜‰
Toxic, it's always good to see the show you love winning awards... But to be honest, I have this attitude of only voting once or maximum twice. The reason is not laziness... But isn't that how voting should be?   πŸ˜†

But I have other ideas on how you can get maximum votes...post the voting links or send message to the moderators to post the links on active DABH related FB sites... I saw smca updates it often... You can request sashisumeet side to do it as well... Even en kanavan en tozhan site which has more than 6000 likes or even the DABH romanian site... But I wonder do they know the real name of the actors...

Mod, please make the gold awards thread a sticky...
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
Toxic I wouldnt call the forum members lazy i think we are all influenced by Sandy so we believe in voting honestly who cares what others do to get there favourite stars an award .
@ infan yeah i agree we have a small and creative family here and i feel proud to be part oof it πŸ˜ƒ