Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The battle goes on.

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Ouch 

Gosh, guys, the forum is becoming a regular battlefield and while all of us are busy verbally bashing each other can you guess who is the most benefited by all these?

GuessSmile.

Come on, all of you are intelligent and it is really not that hardBig smile!!!

It's easyWink.

There I knewLOL, you all would guess it right…….

Deeya and TonyWink, of course!!!

How? I can tell you how I look at it.

See, JJKN is the Hindi version of YSBLF, right? And we all know the story and have seen glimpses of the soap. The blessings of Internet. So, while all of us started to enjoy the show, there was no real excitement for the show. The characters were well chosen, the dialogues were witty, and the story line was pleasant. But nothing exceptional. The only new thing in the whole show was to see how they adapt the thing in Hindi.

Then came Samir in the Alibagh episode. While he lost no time in falling in love with Jassi, a segment of the audience also lost no time in falling in love with him. And, whoa, almost overnight the followers of JJKN were divided in to two camps!!!

I wonder if this was because Samir was the first male who made a guest appearance in JJKN? Before him we didn't have any male who came to do a stint for a few days in the serial. It has always been females who have made these appearances!!! Anyway, Samir, when opposed to Armaan, looked like a saint and the Samir Soni Camp people refused to forget him and kept on harping about him.

T&D seized the opportunity and when Apoorva Agnihotri wanted to go for his honeymoon brought him back to the show. This sealed the animosity pack amongst the Purab and Armaan camp.

As of now, a very few of the audiences watch the serial for the sake of watching the serial. The only point of interest in the whole show is WHO'LL GET JASSI IN THE END?

I think we should stop taking sides of either Purab or Armaan and leave T&D to decide what they want to do with their heroes. I am sure the moment we stop prompting them they'll be at a loss about what to do

How many of you agree to my view??????

Embarrassed

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 4:46am | IP Logged
the point it the real beauty of the original has been lost thanks to crappy diversions. today nobody incl me cares for the story..which is non-exsistent anyway. 
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 5:07am | IP Logged
No matter what ppl say, i am still heartbroken. I LOVED BLF SO MUCH!!!!
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 6:29am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLTamanna....u nailed it right....
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna

Ouch 

Gosh, guys, the forum is becoming a regular battlefield and while all of us are busy verbally bashing each other can you guess who is the most benefited by all these?

GuessSmile.

Come on, all of you are intelligent and it is really not that hardBig smile!!!

It's easyWink.

There I knewLOL, you all would guess it right…….

Deeya and TonyWink, of course!!!

How? I can tell you how I look at it.

See, JJKN is the Hindi version of YSBLF, right? And we all know the story and have seen glimpses of the soap. The blessings of Internet. So, while all of us started to enjoy the show, there was no real excitement for the show. The characters were well chosen, the dialogues were witty, and the story line was pleasant. But nothing exceptional. The only new thing in the whole show was to see how they adapt the thing in Hindi.

Then came Samir in the Alibagh episode. While he lost no time in falling in love with Jassi, a segment of the audience also lost no time in falling in love with him. And, whoa, almost overnight the followers of JJKN were divided in to two camps!!!

I wonder if this was because Samir was the first male who made a guest appearance in JJKN? Before him we didn't have any male who came to do a stint for a few days in the serial. It has always been females who have made these appearances!!! Anyway, Samir, when opposed to Armaan, looked like a saint and the Samir Soni Camp people refused to forget him and kept on harping about him.

As of now, a very few of the audiences watch the serial for the sake of watching the serial. The only point of interest in the whole show is WHO'LL GET JASSI IN THE END?

How many of you agree to my view??????

Embarrassed

i agree tammanna.....whe jjkn was going on the original storyline...most of us were not very excited about it , there was none of this curosity that we have now( we knew the story) all we wanted to see was how well it was adapted.

however purab aka samir was not the first male cameo ...it was actually a person named lucky who agrees to marry jassi...even tries wooing her. unfortunately his character had none of the charisma or prince charming feel (he was no competition for armaan). then entered purab who seemed to have it all and was very different from armaan on every level. the more armaan tried to pull jassi down , the more purab won over the masses with his silent love/ sincerity until he became the hero a worthy opponent to armaan.

but now these guys are just delaying the inevitable(only one of them can marry jassi). if the story has to end with purab and jassi together , they are more or less on the right track but if armaan and jassi has to end together, the storyline could not have been dealt more gauchly. i mean why explore the sagai angle, ok if they explored the sagai angle....why did purab not break up when he saw armaan and jassi together(jassi could have just said she does not know what she feels instead of saying i don't feel anything for armaan now)....now we have meenakshi and the proverbial contract and delayed sagai...this is thier last chance to give purab a decent exit....though i doubt they will take advantage of it.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

great point tamanna.

If we start predicting then what will happen to Deeya and Tony's daily roti...LOL

after all we are getting much better in story writing and predicting...LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top