Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Mohan's attitude (Page 2)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
sorry i dun watch the show but the post caught my attention.

Falling in love is not wrong, one will never know with whom n how it will happen. it just happens...Embarrassed... but looking at the situation here, of course the family will oppose it as that guy rejected the girl he was suppose to see n now made known hes fallen for another girl in the  same hse. I could be wrong but when Mohan accepted the sisters after their mothers deaths, its his renponsibility to treat them equals as his own sister. shouting n blaming all will not slove the problem. im even suprise on how kalyani treats this whole matter. ur own sister is in trouble but shes torn between her in laws n sisters.

what i forsee is the girl is gonna end up running away. whether this will do good for her or not time will tell...

Its indeed true that one should always have a proper family n care in that agre of the girl. Look at her, shes not happy in the envirnment she is indeed in. Poverty is one but what did her sister do. accepting that they are poor n brought them to live with her in laws n causing more mental damage to the girl. The girl is indeed lucky the guy she loves comes across as a nice guy, what if the guy is a cheater, drug addict, etc. The girl life would have been a big ?

And for the other girl who got rejected, of course she will feel hurt but this will heal over time when she find someone that loves her or mayb even a better match for her. she is no saint to tell that i dun care, im ok with it, but if she does that then shes indeed a gem of a person who is hurt but tries to cover up by seeing things + ... This girl will surely find someone better that loves her for what she is...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fathima85Caryn

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Mm, And Mohan could be a little more gracious. Instead of thretening SK, they could agree to nite Revathy and SK with a condition. In this case even Pavi could chip in.. Because it is only because Mohan thinks that Pavi will feel bad, he is opposing this union. If Pavi intervenes and says let them be together, i will be ok with this, that will solve all problems, peace in the house, getting rid of one girl 
And Pavi will look great and magnanimous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I disagree with those of you who think Mohan is unreasonable.

I would have behaved the same way. This has nothing to do with love marriages but rather unethical and immoral conduct of Saravana Kumar. He went there to see one girl and fished for another. When Kalyani said no, the parents and he should have backed out. It is an insult to the family and Pavi and Kalyani.

I feel like slapping him when he went to confront Mohan. Both Revathy and SK have behaved in a disgraceful  and indecent manner. Revathy should have told her sister right at the beginning when Saravana Kumar alanjaran after her. And then Revathy humiliates all of them in front of those idiots, I felt like slapping all of them. Angry For once (I never thought I'd say this), I agree with Padma...and where's the old Kalyani gone? Not only they changed the actress, they changed the character too.

I support Mohan fully in this.

garapatiJustlikethat1

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
I saw that episode where SK went to Mohan's house. If Mohan could have behaved graciously, what should SK done? He is going to Mohan's house to get the girl from that house. Instead of being polite, he was rude, obnoxious and aggressive - and the way he was behaving, bringing his uncle and that lawyer. If I were Kalyani, I'd take the broom and whack his head. Short fart acting like a toughie.

And Revathy...what an ungrateful female dog. Turns her own sister away and walks off holding her short fart's hand. Couldn't she just say that she loves short fart but can't marry him without the permission of her sister? Or wait until Pavi gets married? Ungrateful. I feel like slapping her face over and over again.

Both their behaviour have left a bad taste in the mouth. Now they have involved that scum, Prabha.

garapatiJustlikethat1

Saaraa. IF-Rockerz
Saaraa.
Saaraa.

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I agree with Caryn

P.S: I am the Shaktiwoman ! Dare you mess with me, I'll give you wrum brum!dhishkauu!!! Aami je tomaar..Jhin Jhin Jhin.. Shodu Je tomaar..jhin jhin jhin
HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiles-20

I was kind of surprised that the entire family ganged up against Revathy like that and all shouted at her.  They could have handled the situation in a better way.  Padma pushing Revathy like that ggrrr!  Hope Mohan remembers that he married the girl he fell in love with that too overcoming obstacles. 

mohan forgot what has happned to him..????if he had thought of it..he ll not blame revathi...stupid fellow...Dead
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

I saw that episode where SK went to Mohan's house. If Mohan could have behaved graciously, what should SK done? He is going to Mohan's house to get the girl from that house. Instead of being polite, he was rude, obnoxious and aggressive - and the way he was behaving, bringing his uncle and that lawyer. If I were Kalyani, I'd take the broom and whack his head. Short fart acting like a toughie.

And Revathy...what an ungrateful female dog. Turns her own sister away and walks off holding her short fart's hand. Couldn't she just say that she loves short fart but can't marry him without the permission of her sister? Or wait until Pavi gets married? Ungrateful. I feel like slapping her face over and over again.

Both their behaviour have left a bad taste in the mouth. Now they have involved that scum, Prabha.

Totally agree..

What is more depressing is the fact that the Son in law of the family supports an outsider while berating his wife's family members like they have done him great injustice.. It is totally inappropriate.

While SK was a jerk when he chose one girl after coming to see another, Revathy was no less when she agreed to his Mr. Romeo act and fell for him.

Kalyani is very true when she says that Revathy is ungrateful. Also it has to be remembered that poor Pavithra's second alliance also did not take off because of the idiot SK showing his political strength in threatening and making a scene in front of the house.

Why should one expect the family members to be gracious after they have been put down and dragged through mud by two hormonal idiots?Angry

garapatiKarthikka

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Well said JustLikeThat 1.

Hormonal idiots. Love that.ROFL

Go to top