Ek Naya Ehsaas - VriMar OS

-sanjy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

"Cut, Cut, Cut" Palki shouted for the 100th time in frustration. "Amar Vrinda, please tori si emotion to lao scene mai. Yeh ek emotional scene, Taani finally apni feelings confess karne wali hai phirse and Rey bahut khush hai. So please, viewers ko satisfaction toh dedo"

"Sorry Palki" Vrinda turned herself to face Amar one again.

"And Scene"

"I love you Rey, I love you" Amar looked at Vrinda's eyes which were filled with glycerin to show fake tears. His hands went up to her face, and wiped away the tears. 

"Cut. Amar yeh scene nahi hai. You're supposed to hug Vrinda." Anirudh said trying to calm himself down.

Amar jerked his hand away from Vrinda's face. "Sorry Sir. Bas ek last try."

"And Scene"

"I love you Rey, I love you" Vrinda repeated Taani's dialogue.

Amar stood there paralyzed for a few seconds. He seemed to get lost in Vrinda's eyes, which showed something more than fake love for him.

"CUT" Palki shouted and marched towards VriMar. "Amar, this is the last time I am telling you the scene. Taani confesses her feelings, you're overjoyed. You hug her and tell her you love her too. Ok? Everybody take a 5 minute break and Amar get it right." Amar looked down and nodded.

Palki walked away throwing her hands up in the air and mumbling to herself about how annoyed she was. Vrinda looked at Amar and burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA oh god amar, aap bahut funny hai. Palki maam ko itna tang karte hai. AHA" Vrinda turned to the make-up artist who had come to do her touch ups.

While this was happening, Amar found himself smiling to himself and staring at Vrinda, while a bunch of gorillas ran around in his stomach.

"Amar.. kya dekh rahe hai?" Vrinda moved her hand infront of Amar's face, pulling him out of his trance.

"Sorry" Amar composed himself and looked away, leaving a frowning Vrinda, but she shrugged it off and decided to just focus on her acting.

"OK! One last time, please Amar." Anirudh shouted.

"Yes Sir" Amar and Vrinda again faced eachother.

"I love you Rey, I love you" Vrinda portrayed Taani's expression with finesse, which brought a smile on Palki and Anirudh's faces.

Amar pulled Vrinda in for a hug and Palkirudh took a sigh of relief. But before they could calm down, Amar spoke.

"I love you too Vrinda." Vrinda's body stiffened in Amar's arms, while Amar still hadn't realized what he had said. Everyone on the set went pin drop silent. The music stopped playing, the fan stopped blowing.

It wasn't until the mike fell out of the mike dada's hand that Amar came out of the trance. He pulled away from Vrinda looking at everyone's faces in confusion. "Kya? Maine sahi dialogue toh bola hai. Thora khush to hojao." He looked around to everyone looking at him, with shocked expression.

Shaantanu looked around and decided to lighten the mood. He marched onto the scene, and grabbed Amar's shoulders in mock force. "Tu meri behen sai pyaar karega. Mai tujhe mar dalonga."

This seemed to pull everyone out of their trance and made them burst into fits of laughter. In this time, Amar pulled Shaantanu aside.

"Sab mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe thai?" Amar asked him

"Uhm..Amar..Uh..uh I don't know if you know this, laykin jab tum..uh..kya tum mujhe bata sakte ho ki Rey ka dialogue kya hai after Taani tells him she loves him." Shaantanu rubbed his hands nervously.

"Of course, uska dialogue hai, I love you too Taani." Amar replied raising his eyebrow up. "Kyun?"

"Tumne abhi kya bola scene pai" Shaantanu smirked.

"Maine bola...uh...maine bola...ha...I love you too Vri-" Amar's eyes went wide in shock. He froze in his spot, an internal debate going on between his heart and his head.

"Excatly."

"Oh shit. Laykin maine yeh kyun bola?"

"Ab yeh toh sirf tu jaanta hai bachu." Shaantanu walked away with a light smirk on his face. Oh, he was going to have fun with these two. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this small OS! I always wanted to see an OS like this, so I wrote one πŸ˜³

Enjoy, Like and Comment.

Disclaimer: This is NOT intended to hurt any Charmar fans. It something based on pure imagination and fiction 

Edited by -sanjy- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
unres . 
First of all .. ME first , balle balle , shava shava !!!
Now coming to the os .. πŸ˜†
PS- Charmar fans , my comment is JUST related to the os , which is purely an imagination. 
This was something , which I always wanted to read , to be honest .
This was so perfect . 
Palki maam , samjho naa , do pyaar mil rahe hai 
OMG , os mein taani apni feelings bata ri hai , show mein ye kab hoga .?
Shantanu ka reaction "tu meri behen se pyaar karega" .
Aww , KAS ,  bol hi dya .. Taani ki jagah VD ko 
Hayee .. kitna accha os tha .. Soo , sweet and an evergreen os .
From the title to the end ... Awesome 
And plus the way you wrote it , and portrayed it , just added more stars to the os .. 
Dil garden garden ho gaya .
Thank you for such an awesome os .
PS - Me first 

Edited by .-Arpita-. - 10 years ago
natali1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
it was awsome i was oh god  when i read i love you too vrinda  it was awesome i read it before you even send the pm 
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
bechara amar
aab palki uska band bajaygi
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! Sanjana, Love you so much for writing this OS...
Yo wont believe it that I too wanted something like this on VriMar...
And you fulfilled my wish..
So Thanks a lot...
The OS!!!What to say about it..
I Loved it so so much...
The way Amar was getting lost in Vrinda again and again...
And The way his hands automatically went up to her face tow wipe her tears...
Loved it..
And when he pulled her into the hug and said I LOVE YOU VRINDA!!!
I was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Then..😳☺️
Loved it so much...
He did not even realise what he said...
Really loved it..
Plz. write more on them..Plz...
parudTRsandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow...
awesome os...
loved it to the core...😊😊
iheartVD thumbnail
lovely os...i luv reading os on vrimar !!! plz keep writing stuffs on them...😳
ok no offense to charmar n their fans but i really lyk vrimar as a couple😳 ( although thy r not lolz )...i really hope vrimar sought out their personal diff soon ...they can atleast b frndz na !!!πŸ˜•
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cute! though im not much of a amar fan lol i do love vrinda! :)
PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS dear...
Loved it...
riachandnani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Os!! 
I loved it!! Specially when he said I luv u vrinda!!!!! Superb! Thnx fr d pm...