Users

Frequent Posters

Adinash thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR - THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION 
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post actually I have hardly come across an actor on tv till now who makes me cry or moves me but ya arjun bijlani of miley jab hum tum was one with whom I cud feel a little emotional when he did emotional scenes or cried πŸ˜‰

well if we talk abt Bollywood Amitabh sir is surely one , other wud be shahid kapoor , one becoz he is my favorite and other becoz I cried wid him in jab we met awww I find his acting very natural and real , not dramatic or fake 😳
Edited by shivangi838 - 10 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajbijz

chappal maaru πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i read acting ke naam pe dhabba as acting ke naam pe dabbah ..hahahahahhhahahahahah
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe! I too love Kunal's crying scenes. He does so beautifully. I think no actor looks so beautiful while cryingπŸ˜†. I realised this while seeing the pic caps posted on IF, otherwise toh hum bhi emotional hone me busy hothe hai scene ke waqt. 
Before SSN2 started all (in MMT) were going gaga over his crying scenes and warned each other that CVs yeh padhke SSN2 me mohan ko bahut na rulayenπŸ˜†. But wohi huva - SSN2 me toh aur bhi rulaya mohan ko. 

Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sunna_Dewanni Very true yaar I love all his emotional scenes a lot I had never felt that he is acting, everything looked so natural and I always end up crying seeing his expressions, he creates magic with his single tear and yes may it be small screen or big screen, he is the only actor who looks so beautiful even while crying. Eagerly waiting for his return πŸ˜Š
Edited by _sunshine_ - 10 years ago
lvukunal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kunal kunal n only kunal ❀️
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Honestly...Mishal Raheja as Dutta in LTL.

For me MR and KKK are the best actors in emotional scene. If you then talk about the most talented and versatile actor...it is KKK. 

KKK is also the only male actor that actually made me cry. There are very few characters that become an icon and that is just made for the actor or the actor is able to get in to the skin of the character and become the character.

For me there has been 3 characters, that I will always remember and love. David Boreanas as Angel/Angelus in the show "Angel", Mishal Raheja as Dutta in the show "Laaghi tughse lagan" and Kunal Karan Kapoor as Mohan (especially Mohan ssn2) "Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha".

I just love the way KKK portrayed Mohan in ssn2.