Video Requests? Questions? Post them here - Page 46

Posted: 18 years ago
they might ave returnd 😊 as hussain took off from mid jan for 15 dayz.. so theyr almost over 😊
not sure abt where they went.. to either switzerland or new zealand
if kk is banned from pakistan and india does that mean no1 in the world cant see kk that is ssooo nufair i cant live without the drama.if it comes on will kk start from where it finished?
lolz...dear sp is not still banned in india....m sure it wont get banned...n if it does then wen it cums again kk wont be shown frm where it finished
btw...nice siggy...luvd it πŸ˜ƒ

hi plzzzzzz
IF anyone have....Videos...of sukk
remember
DIN KA TARA WALA SENCE...
and when su came back to dubai...where they meet in compound...huging sence..and
KICTHEN ROMANCE....when they r poor,,,plzzz
upload i m XTERMLY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS..
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I m very thankful to urz...
LOVE YA SUNDAS

Moderator's Note:
plz dun make topics requesting for videoz. post ur requests in the questions n queries thread

thanx 

Edited by damsel~~ - 18 years ago
this is for KIMI

hey kimi did u upload the video for the Star Screen aards where Juhi danced with Zayed.......i realllyyy wa nt to see it............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....i heard they already aired it. ............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by seeragurl07

this is for KIMI

hey kimi did u upload the video for the Star Screen aards where Juhi danced with Zayed.......i realllyyy wa nt to see it............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....i heard they already aired it. ............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi JaanπŸ˜›

I didn't upload those videos, but some1 did post these videos sometime back.....I don't know who posted it😳😊

hi plzzzzzz
IF anyone have....Videos...of sukk
remember
DIN KA TARA WALA SENCE...
and when su came back to dubai...where they meet in compound...huging sence..and
KICTHEN ROMANCE....when they r poor,,,plzzz
upload i m XTERMLY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS..
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I m very thankful to urz...
LOVE YA SUNDAS
i too want that video i have requested for it once but there is no response please any one how had that video uploa the video
hii! well i ahvea request can anyone upload teh vidzz on zippy videos which on gigashare as they r in video gallery page 4 i will extremely gratefuk thaxxx a million! God bless 😊

Sundas,
I don't hav those videos...Infact I didn't even watch those episodes.  Mehr or shabu might hav them.  Plz PM them and they will surely reply back😊

Hersha,
dear if you go to the video gallery, you will see a name of person under each video update who contributed the videos.  Plz PM that person..😊