Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for posting the promo!

Hhhmmm...what should I say...looks like all Prabha vs Deepa next week. 
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Poor Deepa! P is at his worst possible behavior for a man! He is out to destroy D's life just so to prove himself right? I'm just not able to understand P's behavior and his grudge against D and her family! If P helped D for her education, she too saved his life. Now he is undoing whatever good he did to her to help in her studies by getting her ousted from college?? P is behaving just like Bhu. Well, for D, divorce is a blessing in disguise. Hope she doesn't break down and acts according to her father's advise.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
wat nonsense is this... wont Deepa get admission in any other college ...
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just could not stand the reaction of Ta and T when D is about to sign the papers. They are
Sitting with Praba as his representatives. But expect Deepa to refuse signing and crawl.
Horrible people. I want the worst to appen to Ta. He should lose his job and bidiness and his friends.
His problem is hippocracy and self righteousness and selfish when it ones to his interests. T is also
Becoming like him. May be she always was like this. All these days she was always in distress and her friends always stuck out their necks for her. When it comes to her turn she not only looks to her interests but humiliates with words and actions. I can ever forgive Tulasi. If you really see
She is the cause of all miseries to every one. Because she and Ta took it on their heads to drive
Out Bhu and unite Lax with Sundari , it became a fiasco and P is in such pathetic state.
It was because of T's bad advise Deepa did not reveal to P about Kanagu's one sided love
When they hot married. Why dont these a***holes realize Divorce is the best for D. But 
According to T's own admission they want D with P only for the sake of P's well being and
Reformation.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo..

somehow I feel that maybe deepa may not agree to the divorce...after VR's adv, why give prabha the satisfaction of getting what he thinks he wants...