Broken Mirror can only produce a Shattered Image

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
HD today witnessed some heated moments, and the question is who is responsible for it. Rishi said he needs to believe the proves and my opinion is "whats wrong in that statement??? Rishi did what a normal person would have done, when we can't perceive things and are kept unknown about things going on, we tend to believe proofs only".

now the question is:
wasnt indira knowing about zara???
i know she was unable to reach rishi but she could have told it to others instead. The hide and seek game brought troubles in life of indira. She didnt even tell indu who slapped her and hide from munna about zara belting him

Its easy for a third person to bring MUs when relations are not kept transparent, so Zara did it, She took the advantage of Indira's Silence and before Indira, called up rishi hence justifying that she is right.

Irony of the situation is that voices will be raised against rishi for the slap, but i can see rishi as prey of situations created by indira herself. It would be good to write as u sow so shall you reap, hope indira never kept the realities hidden from rishi, indu and others, she got ample of chances to clear things out, but jungs in relations can never be handled alone, there were many whom she might have reached, but she didnt.

As title of the post is:

"Broken Mirror can only produce Shattered Image"

Truth which indira kept disguised from everyone broke the mirror of trust, today even indu can not find out her real mother, its truly said broken mirror produces shattered images, So is the outcome we can see in the show. 

Rishi can only trust the proves now, there has already been so much of questions on his rooh ki awaaz, so i think if rishi is trusting the proofs, its much better on his side. He has already failed before and thought zara to be indira so i support him if he is not going along his rooh ki awaaz.

I would like to end it by saying 
Indira needs to be more transparent, its not about fighting alone, its about fighting with evils keeping your intimates with you. 
A Defeat having your family beside you is better than Winning a war alone.
Sadly, indira is alone here and she doesnt have anyone beside her.

Edited by Pari117 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Reserved.

darn man... I wrote a redone and lost it... Too toyed to write it all over again. Will edit it tomorrowEdited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ammu never told Indira about Zara being JN , she found it 4rm Meher 
Since that time she wanted 2 tell Rishi but she wasn't able to find him , she even call him but since his sim card was Zara , she wasn't able to call him. As of trust Inish never trust each other anyway ( love is there but not sure about trust ) . I don't know about other but I think Indu - Rishi are upto something ( I hope so ) .
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nana101

Ammu never told Indira about Zara being JN , she found it 4rm Meher 

Since that time she wanted 2 tell Rishi but she wasn't able to find him , she even call him but since his sim card was Zara , she wasn't able to call him. As of trust Inish never trust each other anyway ( love is there but not sure about trust ) . I don't know about other but I think Indu - Rishi are upto something ( I hope so ) .

yeah i wanted to write meher, by slip i wrote ammo.
she could have told him by any means, she could have told ammo in detail about whole zara mess and asked to inform rishi, when she came to know dat zara slapped indu, why didnt she tell indu about zara??? even she didnt share it with munna?? so its due to all the hide and seek she is paying
samiksha050992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post pari..i completly agree wid u.. 👍🏼
Dere were sm mistks made by indra also..n 2day also she ws nt herslf...d way she was behvin..
Chupkatha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post Pari...
Well I want to point out somethng...
Ammu did tell Indira (Zara in disguise of Indira)abt Zara and told to tell Rishi also...
Another thng is also thr tht if it is a ques of trust then both Indira n Rishi r at fault...prev Indira did not trust Rishi in molestation case knowing him better...but now situation is somehow more difficult for Rishi as two r look alike..so in my opinion it is far more difficult to recognise Indira at first glance...

P.S lastly I want to remind u all tht it is a serial n if thr is no misunderstanding btwn them, though how much illogical do u find it, to create drama misunderstanging shd be thr... Imagine a hero/heroin misunderstood by all...seeing his/her pain there will be sympathy for them...then it will be lot more interesting naa...😆😆Edited by -sumana- - 10 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samiksha050992

Nice post pari..i completly agree wid u.. 👍🏼
Dere were sm mistks made by indra also..n 2day also she ws nt herslf...d way she was behvin..

thanks a lot sam 🤗
yes thats what i am saying, when indu told her about indira's behavior towards her, why she didnt tell it was zara who slapped her, why she didnt tell munna??
and as u said even today, she was not herself... that is the main problem, indira is known for her smartness, i badly want to see that in HD now, today i can see only bechari in her... wish inshi is back, and indira decides to change herself lil bit and be more transparent in relations
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sumana-

nice post Pari...
Well I want to point out somethng...
Ammu did tell Indira (Zara in disguise of Indira)abt Zara and told to tell Rishi also...
Another thng is also thr tht if it is a ques of trust then both Indira n Rishi r at fault...prev Indira did not trust Rishi in molestation case knowing him better...but now situation is somehow more difficult for Rishi as two r look alike..so in my opinion it is far more difficult to recognise Indira at first glance...

P.S lastly I want to remind u all tht it is a serial n if thr is no misunderstanding btwn them, though how much illogical do u find it, to create drama misunderstanging shd be thr... Imagine a hero/heroin misunderstood by all...seeing his/her pain there will be sympathy for them...then it will be lot more interesting naa...😆😆

that ammo thing was written by mistake, meher k jagah ammo likh di... kuch aur hi soch rahi thi na 😉 😆

yes in molestation case indira even didnt trust rishi
now coming on todayz epi i feel rishi knows how his rooh ki awaaz turned wrong last time, so how can we expect rishi to believe his rooh than the proofs???

about PS: thats d mool mantra of all problems yaar, but hum ye samajh jaye to forum pe topics kaise banenge 😆
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Reserved.

darn man... I wrote a redone and lost it... Too toyed to write it all over again. Will edit it tomorrow

never mind dear, will wait for it.. 🤗
Chupkatha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari117

that ammo thing was written by mistake, meher k jagah ammo likh di... kuch aur hi soch rahi thi na 😉 😆
yes in molestation case indira even didnt trust rishi
now coming on todayz epi i feel rishi knows how his rooh ki awaaz turned wrong last time, so how can we expect rishi to believe his rooh than the proofs???
about PS: thats d mool mantra of all problems yaar, but hum ye samajh jaye to forum pe topics kaise banenge 😆

Hmmm woh to hai...
Btw After so many time I am here at forum...😲😛 I thnk I can go anywhr to support Rishi... 😆😆