How many of u hv seen each & every episode of AKA? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

I started watching AKA regularly from the first meeting of A2 at the club. At first I did not like Nishad...can u imagine it is the same guy whom I'm crazyyy about????  Now I not only watch the episode on the right time but also make it a point to catch it up on the internet...either in dailymotion or you tube. I watch some of the older episodes repeatedly...like today only I was watching the episode where Amit was mad on Amita as she lost Laal ji's jewellery...he rebuked her as Chiip Amita...then saw the episode where Amit says SORRY to Amita...OMG...this show & Nishad has made me CRAZYYY.😊 Thanks Pankhita for opening this wonderful thread...sooo many words came up to share with u all!! πŸ‘
Me too feel like watching old episodes sometimes... Its amazing to watch them again and again... It is such a refreshing Serial.. AKA rocks!!!!
wow what a wonderful topic...thanks

well I started right from the first episode and never missed one single epi till today...even if i missed 1 or 2 epi during the regular time slot i do go and catch the repeat telecast of it...

and now I wait whole day when AKA will start and feel sad when its saturday and wait for monday

at first the thing tht caught my attention was amita...amita is not tht regular slim, hot looking girl but a girl whom we can relate ourselves, then loved her family n frnds...aarti, preeti , jigna...loved their bond...n loved its simple, real storylines...later got addicted to it...and now cant imagine myself missing an epi for a day

ps i too didn't like amit at first, thought he looks like Mr. Bean and acts like immatured...now am ttlly obbsessd on him
I have watched AKA from the very first episode. Loved it then itself. Missed a few but watched it later on the net. I also liked Nishad from the very beginning as he suited the role. Now toh I am in love with himπŸ˜›
I have watched each and every episode from the beginning and have been hooked since then. And the Lonavala episode many  many times. 
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

By the time that vada pao epi came I had already fallen for him. He looked yummy in that pink shirt remember & his eye lock with Ammu in the car was awesome & his super caring dialogue... " Woh sab to theek hain magar khana waqt pe kha lena"...awww tab se mar gayee to main!!πŸ˜‰

agreed lily πŸ‘πŸΌ
same haalat meree thi...he looked dammm cute in pink shirt...eyelock to 🀒...uske baad i like that dandiyaa episode on 16 may...oye mat puch...i just loved it..tab amita ki realised huwa tha {amit ke liye pyaar...muze to kab ka huwa tha nishu se pyaar😳}...
i have i have from d day one . so many changes have come in d looks of nv and cb . nv has become so attractive now. he looked so hot in d party where he wore the black suite . black really suits him .and quite slim also . but he has gained weight since then . but hum toh abhi se he kayal hain agar weight lose karke aur hot lagega phir toh marr he jayenge πŸ€’
since that vada pao episode i have not missed a single episode of AKA... chahe duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaaye... mujhe is show ki latt lagg gayi hai... 
Originally posted by stephhh

wow what a wonderful topic...thanks

well I started right from the first episode and never missed one single epi till today...even if i missed 1 or 2 epi during the regular time slot i do go and catch the repeat telecast of it...

and now I wait whole day when AKA will start and feel sad when its saturday and wait for monday

at first the thing tht caught my attention was amita...amita is not tht regular slim, hot looking girl but a girl whom we can relate ourselves, then loved her family n frnds...aarti, preeti , jigna...loved their bond...n loved its simple, real storylines...later got addicted to it...and now cant imagine myself missing an epi for a day

ps i too didn't like amit at first, thought he looks like Mr. Bean and acts like immatured...now am ttlly obbsessd on him
Wow... You guys are lucky who has seen from 1st Episode... I missed that curiosity feeling of first 3 months.. But yeah after i caught up all old episodes..

And Amit looked typical gujju guy in his first meeting with a girl.. I laughed like anything... And Amita's character was awesome with very nice heart and ready to help her friends... 

I loved her friends too.. Specially when Preeti went on date with Suraj and later she rejects him infront of Amita giving reason she can not marry a guy who is first love for her best friend... 

Loved the way Show shaped up.. Starting very good bond with family and friends, later on Amita wins in laws heart with her hard work and understanding.. And slowly she made space in her husband's heart and made him crazy for her.. 

I wish this show keeps running for long time.. 
undoubtly AKA is the most ideal show for all married and unmarried people...its the best example of how one shud lead their life n stay happy...I too wish AKA runs for longest time