Amita ka Amit

How many of u hv seen each & every episode of AKA? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

grintson

IF-Rockerz

grintson

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
jitna mujhe yaad hai... my first episode was that vada pao episode where faints.. and from day one i have liked nishad from the bottom of my heart... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07RM_foreverohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosyaanaya16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many of u hv seen each & every episode of AKA? (Page 2)" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

jitna mujhe yaad hai... my first episode was that vada pao episode where faints.. and from day one i have liked nishad from the bottom of my heart... 

By the time that vada pao epi came I had already fallen for him. He looked yummy in that pink shirt remember & his eye lock with Ammu in the car was awesome & his super caring dialogue... " Woh sab to theek hain magar khana waqt pe kha lena"...awww tab se mar gayee to main!!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07RM_foreverohmygodurgreataanaya16grintsonstephhh

pankhi07

pankhi07

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

I started watching AKA regularly from the first meeting of A2 at the club. At first I did not like Nishad...can u imagine it is the same guy whom I'm crazyyy about????  Now I not only watch the episode on the right time but also make it a point to catch it up on the internet...either in dailymotion or you tube. I watch some of the older episodes repeatedly...like today only I was watching the episode where Amit was mad on Amita as she lost Laal ji's jewellery...he rebuked her as Chiip Amita...then saw the episode where Amit says SORRY to Amita...OMG...this show & Nishad has made me CRAZYYY.Smile Thanks Pankhita for opening this wonderful thread...sooo many words came up to share with u all!! Clap
Me too feel like watching old episodes sometimes... Its amazing to watch them again and again... It is such a refreshing Serial.. AKA rocks!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RM_foreverohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosy

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
wow what a wonderful topic...thanks

well I started right from the first episode and never missed one single epi till today...even if i missed 1 or 2 epi during the regular time slot i do go and catch the repeat telecast of it...

and now I wait whole day when AKA will start and feel sad when its saturday and wait for monday

at first the thing tht caught my attention was amita...amita is not tht regular slim, hot looking girl but a girl whom we can relate ourselves, then loved her family n frnds...aarti, preeti , jigna...loved their bond...n loved its simple, real storylines...later got addicted to it...and now cant imagine myself missing an epi for a day

ps i too didn't like amit at first, thought he looks like Mr. Bean and acts like immatured...now am ttlly obbsessd on him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosyaanaya16

ohmygodurgreat

Goldie

ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I have watched AKA from the very first episode. Loved it then itself. Missed a few but watched it later on the net. I also liked Nishad from the very beginning as he suited the role. Now toh I am in love with himTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanaya16stephhh

shubhadask

Goldie

shubhadask

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
All episodes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07

Ishrafanno1

Goldie

Ishrafanno1

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I have watched each and every episode from the beginning and have been hooked since then. And the Lonavala episode many  many times. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07

aanaya16

IF-Dazzler

aanaya16

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Originally posted by grintson

By the time that vada pao epi came I had already fallen for him. He looked yummy in that pink shirt remember & his eye lock with Ammu in the car was awesome & his super caring dialogue... " Woh sab to theek hain magar khana waqt pe kha lena"...awww tab se mar gayee to main!!Wink

agreed lily Thumbs Up
same haalat meree thi...he looked dammm cute in pink shirt...eyelock to Dead...uske baad i like that dandiyaa episode on 16 may...oye mat puch...i just loved it..tab amita ki realised huwa tha {amit ke liye pyaar...muze to kab ka huwa tha nishu se pyaarEmbarrassed}...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ohmygodurgreat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top