asad and zoya the end game? or the end for qh?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

After everything the cv's throw at at us, i dunno how i am not surprised by something like this...how long has it been that they are playing with our brains and making a fool out of us? 

zoya not revealing anything about tan-witch! now seriously what are they playing at? 
the only consolation is dilshaad being there and i so hope is if not asad zoya would have told the truth atleast to dilshaad. 

and i hope that asad taking zoya's hand is onlty to talk to her and not disagree with the marriage. if he directly disagrees with the marriage . zoya again will loose her mind, get hurt and leave. but seeing zoya slapping tan-witch gives me hope that asad wont deny in getting married to her, but just discuss the matter in hand...and let zoya do the thinking or really the talking and dealing with the horrendeous witch. 

really if the monday episode shows that he wants to marry tan-witch because of the baby...its the end for me. i will quit watching . and truthfully be more happy reading and writing in the forum about my imagined asad and zoya. ðŸ˜›

😉
yes! agreed! i would be happy if atleast dilshaad knows about it...also it would be better if they show somehting positive after all this negativity...they better show atleast one good thing...! 
Yeah, at least Dilshad should know something about Tanveer's plans. I don't know what's wrong with them. They have such beautiful characters and actor/actresses who play them very well, but they don't use them and don't show their true potential. I'm sure Dilshad would again transform into a lioness if given the chance, especially when it comes to her children.Edited by chibi_deea - 10 years ago
Originally posted by chibi_deea

Yeah, at least Dilshad should know something about Tanveer's plans. I don't know what's wrong with them. They have such beautiful characters and actor/actresses who play them very well, but they don't use them and don't show their true potential. I'm sure Dilshad would again transform into a lioness if given the chance, especially when it comes to her children.

yes, dilshaad knowing if not everything but atleast her son being innocent would be a fresh change. she is the oone who led asad and zoya together in the first place and wouldnt back off if she knew about them!