Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Double postingLOLLOL

Edited by farabi - 12 July 2013 at 7:23pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shame less...:D (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliStark

bechare rano/chavi fan trying so hard to turn the viewers against our sweet ana. Shameless, chudail whatever you call her we love ana and even if the dumbass cv make her something worse than shameless we will still love her and support her. THE END.Thumbs Up

kaun rok tha hai aap ko ana ko support karne se...LOL 

kya farak padtha hai??---such though such hi rahega...kitne bhi koshish karlo...anamika thogh vamp hi rahegi...

jo screen pe dikhaya hai wahi likha hai---i loved yesterday police station scene...

i was ROFL...seeing anamika expression at that time...kya halath thi anamika ki...ROFL

support karne se such nahin badal jayega...final full stop...Tongue

Edited by 100raj - 12 July 2013 at 10:14pm

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farabi

Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by -babyblue-

Whatever ...SleepyEverybody know who's shameless actually ...LOLCVs ko pata hota ki kaun kya hai toh show ka ye haal na hota ...ROFLROFLA Sinking show ...Thumbs Down

cvs know what they are showing and who is chudail and chudail ghar bar baad kar deti hai...ROFLthode viewers naraaz hai bas cvs se kyon ki unhe kuch aur chahiye tha...LOL

Sorry thode viewers nahi bohot sara viewers naraz hai issleye trp ka e hal hai.n sayed 10%viewers e boring crap chahteheLOL

jyada viewers hote though post revamp cvs would not  gone back to same...
1st actually they shown love story between jeet and anamika...
woh fail hogaya though they come back to original theme and shown anamika as evil only...
so it is simple thing to understand--viewers not happy to see anamika with jeet and that forced cvs to change track and cut down jeeka scenes...in last 10 days---anamika forcefully moving towards jeet and jeet is not happy with her...is it shown earlier??no...
so feedbacks might have forced cvs to go back despite simran not happy  to play negative role...

Edited by 100raj - 12 July 2013 at 10:08pm

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
In latest terms shameless = boldness Wink. know u know everyone can't be that bold so for me it's anotheranother unique quality of her...evilness+boldness and unpredictability. Tongue 

p.s: i didnt watched the epi, why did they used this word? Smile

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

yeh bolne ki cheez nahin ---bolne se mazaa nahin aayega...Wink  online pe dekhalo romi--i seriously amazed at simran acting in this scenes...what an amazing expression she given...Tongue 

main poore scene pe hasi control nahin kar paya...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged

shame less...

cvs indirectly used shameless word for anamika...LOL 

looks like cvs reads this forum post seriously...ROFL

Shame is a human behavior, and Anamika is a ghost, so of course she is shameless! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny156

arshi2

IF-Rockerz

arshi2

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
cant able 2 understand wats hapening in anamika nowadays

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by romaila

yeh bolne ki cheez nahin ---bolne se mazaa nahin aayega...Wink  online pe dekhalo romi--i seriously amazed at simran acting in this scenes...what an amazing expression she given...Tongue 

main poore scene pe hasi control nahin kar paya...ROFL
aisa kya dikhadiya hai LOL k will give it a try tonight...Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top