Page 1 of 162

Page 1
Page   of 162
Page 2 Page 162

storywriter

IF-Dazzler

storywriter

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 5:55am | IP Logged
hey this is my fan fic.plz bear with me.

Edited by belanila - 09 August 2006 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeev4uSai-licious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PYAAR KI RAHEIN-sk fanfic" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

storywriter

IF-Dazzler

storywriter

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged
SUJAL -sujal is a very rich guy.He is an orphan.he is a loner.His dreadful past has made him alchoholic.he has never experienced lov in his life nor does he believes in love or marriage.gals uske piiche padi rehti hain,but he prefers 2 stay away frm them

KASHISH-she is a sweet,bubbly middle class gal.loves her family very much which consists of her mom ,dad & little sister mehak.Her family has jst moved frm a small town to the big city where sujal lives

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...diyachill

storywriter

IF-Dazzler

storywriter

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged
sujal & kashish are complete opposites but destiny has something in store for them,because opposites attract

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged
hey nilanjana good to see that u have started a fanfiction we have such a gr8 talent Clap ur writing style is good Clap Clap Clap and u have given very nice intro Clap Clap Clap looking forward too see ki opposite kitna attract hota hai Wink pls post next part soon tc luv ya

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
keep up the good work..... Clap      please continue soon..... Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 09 August 2006 at 8:19am

storywriter

IF-Dazzler

storywriter

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanxs shruti di & sun_423[can i hav ur name plz!!!] 4 ur wonderful comments.
Now abt the sujal's past.
WARNING-can be a shock 4 readers!!!!!

sujal's mom & dad had a love marriage.but his dadi never wanted this marriage 2 happen.so,sujal's dad married his mom against her will.aur wo dono apni saari jaidaat chodke 1 middle class ki tarah rehne laage.time passed & sujal was born.
but when sujal was a teenager his father died & all hell broke through.he used to notice that before his father's death his mom & dad used 2 fight often & dad was always angry on his mom on some issue that he didnt know.
aft his father's death strange poeple mostly men started coming to thiere house.his mom was extremely friendly to them.sujal started hating his home's atmosphere.islie wo zyaadatar time ghar se bahar guzarne laga.he inculcated his habit of drinking frm one of those men only.
strangely,his mom's behaviour also changed,one day aft bathing she came in front of him jst drapped in a towel.sujal was shoked.
another one day when he was drunk & got up one night in drunken daze his own mom tried 2 molest him.sujal was shoked & heartbroken.he ran from there.he ran & ran till he reached nowhere.he now jst had street as his home.
but his dadi got the news abt his father's death & after much of searching he brought sujal 2 her house 7 from then she raised him.
but this mental shock was to much for him thats why he indulged in drinking to get peace of mind.he hates everything about his past.thats why he doesnt want to make any relations.

I know guys this part is really dark & scary but i had 2 make his past dreadful.sorry if u dont lik anything in it.actually its a true story ,i read it in the newspaper.

plz comment.
             -Nilanjana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...diyachillsweetangel_25

cdesai12

Goldie

cdesai12

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
wow intersting to read Clap Clap Clap

aanita12

Groupbie

aanita12

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
hey!

pls....... continue soon....... Clap
i m too desperate to read d first part Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   

Post Reply New Post

Go to top