Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

svkworld2

svkworld2

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
All most all of the dramas have the same typical cliched dupatta scenes but how many of you felt the one between RANTARA felt different...** FANGIRL squealing here ** .

Keep them coming CVs...Embarrassed

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

gully1larimel22PrincessDmoomiHarshIkaZaYaxoxMaazzzzinia2411simidiAisha15Semarnkashvikanlonelyarul01banushivani-Alia-shona14Smeera123.AbhIyalicious.crazygirl4RDgal.angelprc_fan1soni595..-Ayesshhaa-..-.serendipity.-PreciousHeartayaazukideewanisonu-monuSWEEBILLI-SweetDesire-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE the MOST cliched scenes..." in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaazukideewani

IF-Sizzlerz

ayaazukideewani

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
yes dear rantara is natural and unique
love them a lot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simidicrazygirl4RDSWEEBILLI

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I felt it different frm other show ..
n i love it soo much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simidibanushivaniSWEEBILLI-SweetDesire-

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
YOU WONT BELIEVE IT. I OF ALL PEOPLE I MEAN ME!! EVEN I DIDNT MIND THE DUPATTA CLICHE. IDK WHAT IS DDEJ DOING TO ME YAAR.ROFL LOL!!! I hate the dupatta romance always and for the first time I didnt mind it and like it instead. Something is seriously wrong with me. ErmmLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simidibanushivanicrazygirl4RDprc_fan1SWEEBILLI-SweetDesire-

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
n Antara is not typical bubbly girl!! she is unique in the comedy scenes n funny scenes Clap

simidibanushivani.AbhIyalicious.SWEEBILLI

Aisha15

Aisha15

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I think it was different too. The reaction from them was different. Usually after the dupatta falls on the guy then the guy and girl share a lovey dovey moment, but that wasn't the case here. I loved Raghu's reaction: "Yeh dupatta tune faka mere upper?" Lol!!!

kriyansh22banushivani.AbhIyalicious.SWEEBILLI

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
from a simple cute scene(eg:the samosa scene yesterday,the argument in jeep today) to a very known filmy romantic scene just like the dupatta scene today...everything becomes new if they are portrayed by rantara.they have some different charm...so unique,cute,simple,devine but yet passionate which can make anyone fall for them...

rikisdada

rikisdada

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Rantara make even the simplest and most cliched scenes so special Embarrassed
I just love them Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SWEEBILLI

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.