Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I really don't think there would be a huge difference in this track because Vrushika is not there ... Agreed there would not be any SwaRon scenes but it wouldn't make this track less "dramatic" as you put it ... I mean, Sharon would also be part of the gang's plan to stop Taani ... Right? 
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Emotion ek limit kar hota hand if shown repeatedly it is melodrama...and if vrushi would have been there...swaron scene would have been there ...
j_vrushan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Emotion ek limit kar hota hand if shown repeatedly it is melodrama...and if vrushi would have been there...swaron scene would have been there ...

I agree with you...rey has been just crying since 3 weeks n now it's really Ott in my opinion...script is so bad...tr just keep crying, n don't find any solution...track theme was ok but crying has become melodrama now🀒 no d3 till this drama gets over
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TaaReyD3_Neha

I really don't think there would be a huge difference in this track because Vrushika is not there ... Agreed there would not be any SwaRon scenes but it wouldn't make this track less "dramatic" as you put it ... I mean, Sharon would also be part of the gang's plan to stop Taani ... Right? 

Exactly, my point.. I don't think Sharon would have a completely different storyline from everybody else on the show, there may have been a few Swaron scens in between, but I don't think it would change the actual storyline the show is following, plus there is gunna be the new entry next week

N I'm not sure how much Swaron there would be coz logically swayam should be worried about his sister right?
Edited by miss_neha - 10 years ago
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so here is my reply... what you may call rhona dhona or melodrama others call it emotion... you may not like it but others do and I hope you Can respect their opinion... if not at least appreciate the effort the actors put in instead of saying it's a waste of time.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Why is it always so necessary for u to open such topic's and create f8's???Vrushika hone ya na hone se track me koi change nai aane waala.She is similar to the other 11 actor's of the show...
no offence..
but  after d3's super lame script
got to see a super lame post...

again no logic if vrushi wud be there  how the script would be differnt when the track is taani or taarey centric

now swaron scenes will be lovey dovey only,,as being a couple is punishment in d3,and lets not frgt about asthama track
so the script would be same only...
patie thumbnail
Melodrama just coz Vrushika's absence ??means?? 🀒 Edited by patie - 10 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: patie

Melodrama just coz Vrushika's absence ??means?? 🀒

plz Annie if u get the answer then do tell me πŸ˜†
mujhe to laga tha drama thoda kam hoga coz of her absence πŸ˜†
Edited by FieryLioness - 10 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lakshluvsD3nHHL

Umm... If Vrushi would have been there we would have had Swaron par that too less because he would have been tensed that his sister is leaving them and going and also Sharon would have given some intelligent ideas to Rey and Swayam.I have asked you a question to you regarding this above and i myself gave the answerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yeah melodrama either way hona hi hai.Agar Sharon hoti toh bhi hota aur abhi nahi hai toh bhi drama hoga coz as i said she would have been a part of the gang's efforts to stop Taani.

Agar Vrushi hoti toh drama wud be balanced with SwaRon romance just like last week but now it wud be just drama without any romance. 😭😭😑