Qubool Hai

No TRP: pleasure or torture or plain drag

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
We all know, they screwed up their so hyped Ajmer track by adding senseless tracks to keep and give more screen space to what they think is main ingerdient in TRP recipe, TANVEER..

Now with no TRPs fro next 3 weeks, two possibilities only..

Torture..
Things are dragged and characters dragged to lowest possible(eventhough I think they are there already), with Zoya being stupiest and keeping her deeds to herself not understanding the gravity of her so called power STILL, Or Asad being dumbest with his continous crying, no action attitude, moved from calling Jammy, sitting too close for our comforts, to HUGGING her and crying..

Pleasure:
Reverse of above, Zoya has atleast one confidante from Khan family(Dilshaad), Asad realizing he need to know what really happened that night and wreck his braincell to wakeup at last..

Plain Drag
They just have stupid non moving dragging tracks around AsYa, with her still unexposed and just emphasizing on AyRa track. .

I seriouly want story of Tanveer to be moved from AsYa to Imraan Nikhat, enough of her treating like brainless and she is one hell of DEVIL with no need for plan, effort or brain to anything everything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why won't there be TRPs for next three weeks Vineeta?
bheegi thumbnail
Vineeta

Even if TRPS are not released for another week, aren't the shows going to be evaluated monthly? That means TRPs will still count but will be a cumulative number rather than a weekly number

On the other hand, if there is no TRP pressure,can the writers actually narrate a story that they want rather than what the TRP dubba wants??
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

Why won't there be TRPs for next three weeks Vineeta?

It seems some kind of agreement between channels and provider, there wont be any for a while.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly if the Tanveer track has been dragged its because of the channel and not the PH. According to the PH the track would have at least been a bit more faster and not had Tanveer on the upper hand even now. So if no trp's there is a good chance that the story will actually pace lol :P

And anyway trp's will be released every month now, so monthly average would be taken, they'll know their fate anyway, won't just rely on weekly feedback, which means they'd have to take the story ahead the way they vision it in any case. So in both cases its rather better that there are no trp's LOL
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bheegi

Vineeta

Even if TRPS are not released for another week, aren't the shows going to be evaluated monthly? That means TRPs will still count but will be a cumulative number rather than a weekly number

On the other hand, if there is no TRP pressure,can the writers actually narrate a story that they want rather than what the TRP dubba wants??

I am not sure how monthly evaluation goes, but there must be some measurel. But yeah agree, they should concentrate on story now instead of throwing illogical twists, specially with Tanveer...

They have created so many twist, now its time to attack to keep viewers. They proved they can add tracks but still havent proved how to solve them๐Ÿ˜•.

Yesterday, two things were only exciting in whole two hrs MS crap, that locket and Farhan reference, but again I dont want more twist with Tanveer and Razia kicking everyone asses, I want them to, if not anything much, rock their gloating boats atleast. They cant take us fools forever.

BTW, did the dialog of Zoya eagerness to meet guy, who want to remarry his wife, scare you๐Ÿ˜•. I hope it was just inline with PV and has no meaning in QH..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

I am not sure how monthly evaluation goes, but there must be some measurel. But yeah agree, they should concentrate on story now instead of throwing illogical twists, specially with Tanveer...

They have created so many twist, now its time to attack to keep viewers. They proved they can add tracks but still havent proved how to solve them๐Ÿ˜•.

Yesterday, two things were only exciting in whole two hrs MS crap, that locket and Farhan reference, but again I dont want more twist with Tanveer and Razia kicking everyone asses, I want them to, if not anything much, rock their gloating boats atleast. They cant take us fools forever.

BTW, did the dialog of Zoya eagerness to meet guy, who want to remarry his wife, scare you๐Ÿ˜•. I hope it was just inline with PV and has no meaning in QH..

I wouldn't pay heed to any dialogues from the PV episode...yesterday was pure PR for PV2...QH was just there for marketing

Yes, hopefully by next TRP number, Billo will be revelaed.Imagine how high the TRPs will be then..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Honestly if the Tanveer track has been dragged its because of the channel and not the PH. According to the PH the track would have at least been a bit more faster and not had Tanveer on the upper hand even now. So if no trp's there is a good chance that the story will actually pace lol :P

And anyway trp's will be released every month now, so monthly average would be taken, they'll know their fate anyway, won't just rely on weekly feedback, which means they'd have to take the story ahead the way they vision it in any case. So in both cases its rather better that there are no trp's LOL

You might be right its Zee not PH, as Zee is notorious that way, getting into PH's nerves. I was blaming PH all along

With monthy, Zee should read forums and see FB carefully, viewers are very frustrated. No flow in story, no romance, no real twist(same repititive) even chemistry with diminishing with frustrated actors.  really hope this no TRP is blessing for us..

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
But even if there is no trp for three weeks, there will be a monthly trp. I am sure that will be a calculation for every day for that month, so QH will have to get their story moving if they want to stay on to.
With a monthly evaluation they are going to have to keep the viewers hooked.
Maybe now the Ph will be able to tell their story, what are we 10 or 15 episode away for the 200th episode.
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It will be a plain drag with Tanveer's distasteful track...