Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~**ROGER FEDERER FAN CLUB**~~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

zaarabose

zaarabose

Posted: 07 September 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I hope he faces Roddick in the finals now that Rafa is out!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~**ROGER FEDERER FAN CLUB**~~ (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bsb-star

Goldie

bsb-star

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 5:44am | IP Logged
i know wat a shame rafa is out

i guess u rite roddick will be facin fed

go fed!!!

bsb-star

Goldie

bsb-star

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i saw fed vs blake

was an amazin match!! nailbitng tennis-try catch on youtube

fed was put under immense pressure in third and fourth sets frm the american crowd and blake who was makin very powerful shots. i must admit at one point i was very tense bout fed cumin thru but i knew he wud

he played amazin!!!

now he faces dankyevcovic-i fink who put out andy murray

it shud be gud

i am expectin roddick - fed final

the american crowd was very annoyin -they just scream and cheer at random points durin the match and do like cheerleading sruff which rather off putting wen serving major points. i dont think they have a clue bout tennis sumtimes or respectin the opponents

i like wimbledon the best as the crowd is respectful and people undestand the game, they cheer for the other player when he makes a good shot. when i went there, it is very strict. you have to wait to leave the stadium once games fin and not allowed flash photos or to scream at impt points in game.

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 09 September 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsb-star

i saw fed vs blake

was an amazin match!! nailbitng tennis-try catch on youtube

fed was put under immense pressure in third and fourth sets frm the american crowd and blake who was makin very powerful shots. i must admit at one point i was very tense bout fed cumin thru but i knew he wud

he played amazin!!!

I heard it was fantastic match and Blake said that he will always remember this match eventhough he lost.....

now he faces dankyevcovic-i fink who put out andy murray

it shud be gud

i am expectin roddick - fed final

Me tooooo!!I like roddick and luv fed!

the american crowd was very annoyin -they just scream and cheer at random points durin the match and do like cheerleading sruff which rather off putting wen serving major points. i dont think they have a clue bout tennis sumtimes or respectin the opponents

i like wimbledon the best as the crowd is respectful and people undestand the game, they cheer for the other player when he makes a good shot. when i went there, it is very strict. you have to wait to leave the stadium once games fin and not allowed flash photos or to scream at impt points in game.

Yeah even I dont like American crowd........Wimbledon crown is waayyy better.They support good shots even if they r by the opponent....non-British!

bsb-star

Goldie

bsb-star

Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
glad u agree nimra Big smile

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Wat happened in Roddick-Youzhny match?????
I watched the 1st set till it was 3-3..

bsb-star

Goldie

bsb-star

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
fed won in the final!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

he was amazin- he neva gave into the crowd or wen he was put under pressure by roddick

bsb-star

Goldie

bsb-star

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
also the match was well worth watchin - was a gr8 final

but not classic cos u kinda knew fed was gona win

i think the claasic match was rafter vs ivanisevic at wimbledon- i have neva seen that much drama eva on court

i was actually soo tense

Post Reply New Post

Go to top