Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ll Series of Unfinished Moments ll

IPKWA Senior Member
IPKWA
IPKWA

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I have sometimes felt that certain things in the show were left unfinished. I'm not talking about major story lines but little mundane things. For instance, what happened when Arshi knew the cameras were removed. I remember watching the show in the last few months and hoping that a scene was longer or wanting a certain scene to transition into the next differently. 

Therefore I have decided to write some short one shots continuing certain scenes. I will also write random one shots as well that have absolutely nothing in common with scenes that actually happened in the show.

This will be in no particular order. I'll write whenever I remember something. If you have any ideas let me know!

If you would like a PM for whenever I update this please add me as a buddy. :)

INDEX:

Page 1: The Baby Talk 

Edited by IPKWA - 12 July 2013 at 3:34am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenbhavs_gid03anju4566Swamugatatinklebyarshiipkholic_fanvinu.srP4rveen12Charmz_58-Maryam.K-Javeria3991areeba_blossom..Breeze..honey-sweetysfghfjAisha1996lalarukhDivyaS.-Saumya-win7FAYKHAN29-MeraBarun-jas0308Dee_JASR62621chillyRizArshihappy_cupcake-Barunnanorwhiterose29

IPKWA Senior Member
IPKWA
IPKWA

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I am sure many people remember the Yoga scene and Arnav's comment dripping with double meaning. I remember watching that scene and hoping the next scene was of them talking about the "waist" issue. Unfortunately there was no continuation of that scene. So I decided to write one!

I tried to find the scene on youtube but I wasn't able to find it. If anyone has the scene or can find it please let me know :)

The Baby Talk

"Everyone's professional life is more important than their personal life."

"Arnavji--"

"No I get it," said Arnav walking away from his wife.

Waist bigger?

Pregnant?

Baby?

Arnavji wants a baby?

ALREADY?!!

Khushi violently shook her head to clear the erratic thoughts running through her mind and opened her eyes. She saw her husband exiting the poolside into their bedroom and knew she had to talk to him.

The time had come to have "the baby talk."

Her husband of a mere two months never failed to surprise her. They hadn't even gone on a honeymoon yet and he was already doing some serious family planning and that too without her.

Khushi took a deep breath and slowly crept towards her room.

Arnav watched his better half slowly walk into their room and instantly knew she was troubled. He pressed the mute button on the TV remote and sat up on the bed.

Khushi realizing her husband understood that she wanted to talk, walked towards him and sat down on the bed facing him.

Before she could even open her mouth she found herself being pulled by her husband into an embrace.

Arnav felt his wife make herself comfortable as he leaned against the head board.

"Something wrong?"

"Baby?"

"Yes Khushi?"

"Baby?"

"Khushi as much as I love you calling me baby you really should say what's on your mind."

"I don't want a baby yet."

"What are you talking about?" questioned a confused Arnav.

Khushi pulled away from her husband's warmth and sat upright.

You can do this Khushi

"I just don't feel ready. I'm not saying I don't want a baby. I just don't want one right now.

"Khushi--"

"No Arnavji let me finish. I know for a fact that I want to have your kids. I want us to bring a life into this world. I know that we'll fight over names, the colour of the nursery and just about everything else. I know we'll do all that and more. I just don't think we can do it right now. I know I'm rambling but I just need some time. I want to be the best mother I can be and I need time for that.

"I'm not ready either."

"WHAT?! But you said...my waist...bigger...outside."

Arnav kissed his wife putting an end to her incoherent sentences.

"I was just teasing you Khushi," said Arnav before kissing her again.

"What makes you think I'm ready? Hell I'm still learning how to be a husband. I wouldn't even know how to take care of someone that small right now babe."

"We'll see how we feel in a couple of years then?" asked Khushi in between kisses.

"Yeah," Arnav mumbled against his wife's lips as he crawled on top of her.

"But it's never too early to start practising. Making babies is hard work. Trust me I went to Harvard."

Please let me know what you think :)

Edited by IPKWA - 12 July 2013 at 4:05am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonbrajenipkndFannpnp3456saborni123ritumchanduarshiGlitteratimoni16McAwesomnessMehreenAlibhambarigurukhushSwamuArmelaanju4566Khushixoxobhavs_gid03kiwikalimehreenl86glamourbirdruark_22bungeejumparchana.mh17shreyasoniathe_breezeanisa79chits21S.Hafeezday_lilyAtyayricha1792titanichomelessSaraPhoenixshr1234manreet_gillSonia_J16ThronetinklebyIDatIFsmatarshilove14jg12sweetlifeBarmeenForeverlittlemissstarIpoonajoe4joevks11priyatnl.lovebarun...arjuhi5aaradhaya1688Shweta1691ABCDesiGirl93stories.1408Ni_singhholic_fantintin_rublekushi.raizada-Maryam.K-Crazy4SobtiArshika_arshipari_goyaldevishreeongongongdevsumCharmz_58sun_shine_girlswetha_chPriyaknaHriju321gifttagbinimoti__blossom__ravalisharma06P4rveen12PhoenixTears-aruni-sfghfjhoney-sweetyTitaliya_APAisha1996Javeria3991A_BA..Breeze..shree10lalarukhDivyaS.-Saumya-win7Hot.Pink.Heelsfarheen75areeba_blossomaysemLDGadventure_gurlsarunholic_arhiNidsubh007FAYKHAN29ASR6262-MeraBarun--Cheeni-AngelTeenstg1ARS24happy_cupcake..Gunjan..RizArshi1chilly-Barunnanorwhiterose29

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
res

----

Just what we need!!! all those unfinished moments finished by you would be a treat to read any day!!

So Arnavji knows its hard work making babies!!! We will trust him after all like he says he went to Harvard LOLLOL

Khushi!
Baby!
Khushi!
Baby!

LOL

Edited by vinu.sr - 12 July 2013 at 4:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKWAbinimotiAisha19961chilly

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
that's sweet :)
arshi are talking about babies.
par CVs ne yebi nhi diya hme...
never mind now Maya is here then no fear :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKWA

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
ha h a ha ha 
i loved this . pls pm me when u update next ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKWAHriju321

IpKkNdSaRunArHi Senior Member
IpKkNdSaRunArHi
IpKkNdSaRunArHi

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
pms pleejEmbarrassed

IPKWA

P4rveen12 IF-Dazzler
P4rveen12
P4rveen12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Fantastic idea, so glad you will be writing on the unfinished moments, I'm so excited to read further.

Loved the first update it was simply Amazing and brilliant, absolutely loved it. 

Awww they had the baby talk, so glad Arnav was only joking around with her. 

But Arnav said practice does make perfect, loved it. 

You can check the scene on YouTube by typing "Arnav and Khushi - Love scene 502". 

Awesome writing and a wonderful read from start to finish. 

Eagerly waiting for the next part and Continue soon please and thanks for the PM xx 

IPKWA

nanor IF-Stunnerz
nanor
nanor

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
simply fabulous.loved itc

IPKWA

Go to top