The Vampire Diaries

DB |Passionately Longing#6| I Miss You A Little Bit... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 95

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Will do:-) Later though from my laptop.

There was no TBP today:-( SG had its Mega Monday na! Last week of TBP was so goodDay Dreaming

Oh then that's okay. LOL I was just wondering what would they do bout Titli- JJ track? Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DB |Passionately Longing#6| I Miss You A Little Bit... (Page 6)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Ah well, missing Forwood so much that I changed my icons to them. <3

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Well Avantika has confessed her mistake on the college radio so lets see...

FOREWOOD<3<3<3 I miss them yaar:-(. And now toh there seems even lesser hope for them after that upperclassman spoiler! Leave alone my ships would ya JPAngry

"By breaking every bone in my body for the girl I love"<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
^ Exactly... JP has taken an oath to sabotage my ships. </3 Damn her, Lord! Stern Smile 

I wish the mods made the other couples AT so I could just vent out my #ForwoodFeels. 

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

^ Exactly... JP has taken an oath to sabotage my ships. </3 Damn her, Lord! Stern Smile

I wish the mods made the other couples AT so I could just vent out my #ForwoodFeels.

Didnt you say there was one? Its finished? Confused
Damn...Me too!!!! My Forwood </3. After all that vampire-werewolf thing, the hybrid thing, Ty's sire bond, Klaus, there promises Cry

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Damn...Me too!!!! My Forwood </3. After all that vampire-werewolf thing, the hybrid thing, Ty's sire bond, Klaus, there promises Cry

There was one and it was finished and they didn't bother to make a new one. Sleepy

Exactly... I kinda like Klaroline too but Forwood was my first love. I'll miss the original ships and TVD. Disapprove

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

There was one and it was finished and they didn't bother to make a new one.Sleepy

Exactly... I kinda like Klaroline too but Forwood was my first love. I'll miss the original ships and TVD.Disapprove

And now a new guy is coming for Care! WTH!!!
On one hand they just dont stabilise Care, on the other Bonnie just doesnt get a chance. And with Elena its the same repetitive Defan track. There's NO good love track right now:-(

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hello TBP lovers! :D
@Neha, yes Andaz apna apna is my all time fav movie, I've seen it for like.. 100 times! :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top