Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i dnt think so...nd after the precap i m sure abt it
when virat ws shouting abt her...she as a gd wife
didnt say a wrd but when the talk cqme to her baby
she was nt able to listen a word
after watching the precap i jst hate virat fr dng this to oir mannu
nd i m happy tat mannu is gng away frm virat
so tat he can understand wat mannu meant to him nd remember the success which he us proud of nw is jst bcoz of manvi only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
yup felt bad for maanvi how could viraat say his own part a hurdle and sherni mommy cn't take a word against her baby ❤️ m super duper xctd for ths seperation trck feeling like cancer days r gng to come bck cn't wait for intense moments
nisha22222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: copypaste

yup felt bad for maanvi how could viraat say his own part a hurdle and sherni mommy cn't take a word against her baby ❤️ m super duper xctd for ths seperation trck feeling like cancer days r gng to come bck cn't wait for intense moments

ya i m also super xcited to see virat realise the value os mannu nd THEIR child.
Nishal_mOoN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Virat actually forgot that he re-started singing only becoz of Manvi 😭 still no hardcores against him...
Waiting for some intnse nd emotionl scenes!! 
harininaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Virats words were beyond harsh and mean and uncalled for, and Manvi has every right to be mad. I also felt very bad for her in the last scene, when she came out of the room.

But, I personally feel they are both NOT wrong in their own place. Virat needs to have a stable career to raise a family, and somewhere Manvi isnt understanding that, actually she isnt understanding it at all. He isnt wrong to want a career, and stability for his family.

Somewhere I feel Manvi is alot at fault, not today or in the precap, but over all. Evrytime Virat tried to put his fears aside and be there for her or help her, she yelled or fought or ignored him
Edited by harininaidu - 10 years ago
ShreyALuVKushaL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too waiting for intense and emotional virman scenes.. 😛
partnervirman thumbnail
both r right in their own
am support  both

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you! Virat wants to concentrate on his career and there is nothing wrong in it but his words are pretty harsh and mean in the precap.. Manvi is more hurt than angry.. Its not that she doesn't care about his dreams but she is hurt because she wanted to experience that very special moment with her partner only.. I'm really looking forward to this track.. Hope we will get some intense Virman moments!! 😊
Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 10 years ago
nani2630 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Their both right and both wrong. Virat is right to concentrate on his career but forgetting his husband duty Manvi is right to want Virat's suport but she has been ignoring him for so long that made Virat this way.

Virat shouldnt have said all those hurtful things to Manvi when your husband tells you I dont want this baby its the worst. thinh that couldd ever happen to a woman. I know they will patch up but CV shouldnt do lightly coz Manvi will always remember those words she needs Virats assurance not one or two cuddles.

I shouldnt share this but I went on similar thing with my ex and it result on our divorce Im happy with my 2 angles and his happy with his failed career.

I hope CV nail this track its very interesting I loved it from the first day Virat said I cant be a father
nisha22222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harininaidu

Virats words were beyond harsh and mean and uncalled for, and Manvi has every right to be mad. I also felt very bad for her in the last scene, when she came out of the room.

But, I personally feel they are both NOT wrong in their own place. Virat needs to have a stable career to raise a family, and somewhere Manvi isnt understanding that, actually she isnt understanding it at all. He isnt wrong to want a career, and stability for his family.

Somewhere I feel Manvi is alot at fault, not today or in the precap, but over all. Evrytime Virat tried to put his fears aside and be there for her or help her, she yelled or fought or ignored him

manvi neva wnted virat to leave his career fr her...but here mannu wnts to see virat feeling the same luv
tat she is feeling fr their child
the moment of sonography tat ws so special fr her...the same she wnted frm virat
when she saw virat ws nt at all sad hearing tat sonography have already being done
he didnt reacted mch bt ws busy telling abt his career...here manvi doesnt wnt anything frm virat frm herself bt fr their child
nd if we see abt virats career...he shld concentrate on it nd feel the beautiful bliss tat has been gifted to him frm god nd cherish it together with his wife...