nisha22222

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i dnt think so...nd after the precap i m sure abt it
when virat ws shouting abt her...she as a gd wife
didnt say a wrd but when the talk cqme to her baby
she was nt able to listen a word
after watching the precap i jst hate virat fr dng this to oir mannu
nd i m happy tat mannu is gng away frm virat
so tat he can understand wat mannu meant to him nd remember the success which he us proud of nw is jst bcoz of manvi only

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayakhanskjeemanrocksabc456sugar01MiishiisufisulthanabhavishiyaambarsariyajinakunrithyaoShreyALuVKushaLJESNIAmadhuharini..ManoBilli..jia123sagarSyed695alicemathmeera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can a wife win over a mother" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
yup felt bad for maanvi how could viraat say his own part a hurdle and sherni mommy cn't take a word against her baby Heart m super duper xctd for ths seperation trck feeling like cancer days r gng to come bck cn't wait for intense moments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha22222ShreyALuVKushaLalicemath

nisha22222

Groupbie

nisha22222

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by copypaste

yup felt bad for maanvi how could viraat say his own part a hurdle and sherni mommy cn't take a word against her baby Heart m super duper xctd for ths seperation trck feeling like cancer days r gng to come bck cn't wait for intense moments

ya i m also super xcited to see virat realise the value os mannu nd THEIR child.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicemath

Nishal_mOoN

Nishal_mOoN

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Virat actually forgot that he re-started singing only becoz of Manvi Cry still no hardcores against him...
Waiting for some intnse nd emotionl scenes!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha22222alicemath

harininaidu

IF-Dazzler

harininaidu

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Virats words were beyond harsh and mean and uncalled for, and Manvi has every right to be mad. I also felt very bad for her in the last scene, when she came out of the room.

But, I personally feel they are both NOT wrong in their own place. Virat needs to have a stable career to raise a family, and somewhere Manvi isnt understanding that, actually she isnt understanding it at all. He isnt wrong to want a career, and stability for his family.

Somewhere I feel Manvi is alot at fault, not today or in the precap, but over all. Evrytime Virat tried to put his fears aside and be there for her or help her, she yelled or fought or ignored him

Edited by harininaidu - 12 July 2013 at 12:05am

kingkanepartnervirman

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Me too waiting for intense and emotional virman scenes.. Tongue

partnervirman

Groupbie

partnervirman

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
both r right in their own
am support  both

meera.chaudhuri

IF-Sizzlerz

meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Agree with you! Virat wants to concentrate on his career and there is nothing wrong in it but his words are pretty harsh and mean in the precap.. Manvi is more hurt than angry.. Its not that she doesn't care about his dreams but she is hurt because she wanted to experience that very special moment with her partner only.. I'm really looking forward to this track.. Hope we will get some intense Virman moments!! Smile

Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 12 July 2013 at 1:05am

harininaidualicemath

Post Reply New Post

Go to top