11th July boring day ever!!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Where are you all yaar???

The forum is really dead today..

Only Anam and Me are online today. (I didn't see anyone else)

Where are you guys???

Today is the boring day ever!!🥱
Edited by nazomel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Naz I hope all forum member do visit the forum whenever they are free... it is also a timezone problem we live in different places... I'm upset no played my 3 questions game so many views and 0 comments thats just unfair... some members came in morning i saw comments on my FF other than that right now just  me u and Simran are here... I'm sure members will visit when they can end of the day its everyone own choice  
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree i don't get time for I-F even when i'm so fond of it!! these bloody projects and exams are taking away all my time!!
Lianaa thumbnail
7 likes and onle 2 comments??? :(((
it hurts !!!
sweetgirl29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i agree the forum is very inactive bcoz some members hv left the forum because they r being bashed by some old members. they r hurt. i feel very bad 4 them.🤢
kiran307 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This forum is not member friendly.. People get upset very soon and it becomes pointless to post coz here its all about yuvraj and suvreen, the other various thoughts cannot be expressed freely without the fear of a back lash.. Aise hi chalta raha then except for the handful yuvraj fans no one will be visiting this forum.. Kitna koi yuvraj very nice n he is very good kar sakta hai.. When we all know where the story is going and how he is behaving.. So no one puts forth anything at all.. No new topics, nothing outta the box.. Coz they will be bashed and pushed out of the forum.. N be cornered by all the yuvraj fans..

So atleast I stick to what I like about the show, and ignore the rest.. Yeh forum reminds me of my school days, I don't blame you'll tabhi yeh sab bahot matter karta hai n good team n bad team hoti hai.. Once you grow up you realise there is a world apart from television and its all more serious there then wasting your time and energy arguing on silly topics over a fictional character..

You'll are mostly school kids, you'll have fun in this forum.. I'll post wherever I feel like and where it won't interfere with the general liking of the people here.. Take care..
Lianaa thumbnail
kiran307: I know. But we don'T like it if someone calls Yuvraj/shivin bad things jsut because you guys don't like them.
I respect everyone.. and I'll always do it :D
I like Yuvraj, Rehan, Maddy.. :) Sometimes I write Maddy is really hot and I love him.. and sometimes I write soemthing about yuvraj.

Some of the fans wants ReSu, we all respected it. But then we saw some of the fans wanted shivin to quit the show. How can you guys say that yaar??? Shivin was the lead , is the lead and he will be always the lead.!

Not only yuvraj fans are here.. Here is rehan fans and maddy fans too.
kiran307 thumbnail
See every character is criticised and can be hated as well.. Not every1 likes shivin, for one I don't.. But we are not free to express that.. He is just a character.. People say bad about rehan too, about how can a teacher behave like this and stuff, we never react to that.. But shivin ke liye kuch bol hi nahi sakte.. Its a tv serial, and every serial has different kinda viewers, and every forum I am in even the lead pair are criticised, but wahan koi aise react nahi karta.. So I dunno yahan ka kya scene tha before I came coz after I've come its all messy according to me..
Lianaa thumbnail
first it's not shivin.. We dunno shivin well. but one thing I know is he is a briliant actor!! and nobody can play yuvraj perfect as shivin. he is doing amazing job. If you want to criticise anyone then criticise yuvraj.. I know yuvraj's character changed. and it's not shivins fault. everything is just bc of the cv's. mohit and karam are amazing actors too. I love all the three men.

I really dont like rehans character. He sees how suvi was in big trouble but he didn't open his mouth and said something. He watched how suvi cried badly. :(( it was enough for me to hate him.! Sometimes I think rehan doesn't love suvi.

in photoshoot.. I hated maddy soo much.. how can he talk bad about suvi???

I don't want to hurt anyone just because of characters who are not real. yuvraj, rehan and maddy are not real. sometimes I hate rehan or sometimes I hate yuvi. It changes all time. So there is no problem for me who say his opinion about the character. But nobody should say something bad about the actors. They are working very hard to make us happy.
Edited by nazomel - 10 years ago
kiran307 thumbnail
Who ever said anything bad about the actors.. We have always maintained they may b brilliant in their personal life.. it's always the characters we have spoken about.. I spoke about yuvraj n not shivin.. I haven't even mentioned shivin ever.. we are intelligent enough to know that actors are different from the characters they play.. But seriously this forum is hitting dead end with yuvraj n Yuvreen.. no scope for anything other thn thm..