Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What's next? Peep in members! [Check Pg2]

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Shello forum waiso ðŸ¤— 

I hope you all re better than me ðŸ˜† 

Kaam ki baat kare toh, just some things that need to be said ðŸ˜ƒ Do read! 

Written Updates: 
Announcement: Asma (asmaju) will be away till August 9th. So Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays will be done by deep_Tanha till then. Once Asma's back, Deepika will be doing Wednesday + Friday (ie. my days - as I no longer will be able to provide them.)

Volunteer: Is there anyone who would like to volunteer themselves to update on Wednesday + Friday from July 8 - August 9? (Just for the month) 

We are also looking for permanent BACK-UP updater who can update in case both Asma and Deep are unavailable. 

If anyone would like to, please do post your name below!

Forum Issues:
The weeks we weren't here, TONS of things happened. We'll just like to say, if it happens again in future, then please just ignore the trouble makers? They are here to instigate. So show them the better hand aur ignore maro. Kapeesh

Ongoing things:
Guys, just be a bit patient na? Problem makers will come and go in the forum. Tracks will come and go in the show. At the end of the day, you all are people. Why hurt each other's sentiments by making personal remarks for something that is for the least, fictional? So just avoid the threads and simply leave a report. Don't even comment on topic you know are meant for instigation. We'll take care of them when we come online. (It was a different thing when we were on break. At that time, there would obviously be a delay. But now, do give us at least 24 hours to check the reports. It's not like we're royally ignoring them)

As everyone knows, Ramadan is approaching. Julu di (Leviathan) will be here but you might see a delay in response. Hence, if it's something urgent, feel free to contact me. Though, be informed, I do work from Mon-Thur and I cannot have my phone on at that time to check in on I-F in between.

Forum Activity: 
Well, we've been getting a LOT of requests for games + contests. So we'd like to ask everyone. What do you guys want back on the forum? GOTW? MOTW? Any particular contest? Anything at all? Do reply and we'll do our best in making it happen. 

Chalo, contribute towards forum rank 😉 

Looking forward to your inputs!

Enjoy the rains!
-D3 Development Team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I would like to volunteer myself for the written update..

and also for the back- up updater.. ðŸ˜³

and i want GOTW back plzz... i dnt knw wats MOTW thou..!!
Edited by namratajadhav - 10 years ago
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well, according to me both GOTW and MOTW is good..as GOTW makes members more comfortable with each other & the forum more friendly and for MOTW members will make better posts hence increasing forum activities. 😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Khushi🤗

Good to see u 😊...GOTW & MOTW ...both are good concepts and should be continued 😊
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NJ- MOTW is member of the week. For this forum, I think we had Dancer of the Week/Louian of the week. 

We can select a new title if everyone wants MOTW but with a new name other than Dancer/Louian.. 
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi you made a thread  great  ðŸ¤—
Bring both GOTW and MOTW back in the forum...
That will be so much fun...

MOTW i guess Louian was used bfore and lets go  with it itself...
pehlanasha. thumbnail
I do like to volunteer for WU for the month and i can also volunteer for back up updater since i am pretty much for lots of month and i am going to be super active in here. 

MOTW is superb! And about contest? You know Khushii! ðŸ˜†
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can I please volunteer for WU as well as permanent back up writer please 😳

And it would be great to get the contests back ! 😃
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can we also please get the NL back !
I miss having it in the forum !
Legilimens. thumbnail