Amrit Manthan

amrit and rajjo face to face

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was brilliant , everyone has complains that Tej isn't romantic at all , so finally Cv's fulfilled your wishes .. and Tej finally has some romantic moments with Amrit .. both shared good chemistry in 1 day ..  

Now , Rajjo finally took the same look of amrit , with lots of struggle .. and now starts yug's evil plan , he kidnaps amrit .. and then finally he told rajjo to come infront of her .. and when rajjo comes , amrit was shocked to see her duplicate .. it will be very interesting to watch ..

So share your views about , will Amrit be able to sit in the wedding or will rajjo finally be paired with our Tej Malik .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mehak I think sadly Rajjo will marry Tej.

But after their marriage i want Rajjo to realise her mistake by spending few days with Tej and family...and Then reunite TejAm by giving him divorse
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adaathebest

Mehak I think sadly Rajjo will marry Tej.

But after their marriage i want Rajjo to realise her mistake by spending few days with Tej and family...and Then reunite TejAm by giving him divorse

Even i think that Rajjo will marry tej , but there is a hope that maybe it can't happen .. but it all depends on CV's .. and about divorce , its fine , but don't u think its bad , bichare tej Ji per thoda reham krna chahae  , as if he is divorced then its his 2nd time 
I think since it's ending soon they shouldn't go with tej marrying rajni and divorce instead Rajku should trick  the evil guy and help Amrit with 
Her pan and trick and fool him at his own game  and she will eventually get the money .. That will be awesome
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
yes i do agree with you , amrit must offer rajjo lots of money and try to put rajjo on her side .. 

but as per Adaa and waseem's interview , they says that now rajjo will make a very big dump in the palace .. so .. i don't think TejAm will be married 
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nadiak14ever

I think since it's ending soon they shouldn't go with tej marrying rajni and divorce instead Rajku should trick the evil guy and help Amrit with

I wish that happens.
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amrit deserves to be happy at the end. She was about to get married a lot of times but it failed.
I hope she gets her love TEJ in the end otherwise that won't be fair.
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope Amrit does get married to Tej 
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---Mehak---

Even i think that Rajjo will marry tej , but there is a hope that maybe it can't happen .. but it all depends on CV's .. and about divorce , its fine , but don't u think its bad , bichare tej Ji per thoda reham krna chahae , as if he is divorced then its his 2nd time

Ya Mehak I too badly want that Tej marries Amrit instead of Rajjo...But even if i neglect I-F'r article , I can't negelect Adaa's words...

Haha! Agree 3 wives in one life will be awkward for Tej...But kya kare ye daily soap ka dunia hai . Yaha sirf CVs ki hukumat chalta hai.. 😉 Edited by adaathebest - 10 years ago