Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Today's episode was brilliant , everyone has complains that Tej isn't romantic at all , so finally Cv's fulfilled your wishes .. and Tej finally has some romantic moments with Amrit .. both shared good chemistry in 1 day ..  

Now , Rajjo finally took the same look of amrit , with lots of struggle .. and now starts yug's evil plan , he kidnaps amrit .. and then finally he told rajjo to come infront of her .. and when rajjo comes , amrit was shocked to see her duplicate .. it will be very interesting to watch ..

So share your views about , will Amrit be able to sit in the wedding or will rajjo finally be paired with our Tej Malik .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CodefourxxanitaxxRainbowcatxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "amrit and rajjo face to face" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Mehak I think sadly Rajjo will marry Tej.

But after their marriage i want Rajjo to realise her mistake by spending few days with Tej and family...and Then reunite TejAm by giving him divorse

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxRainbowcatxo---Mehak---

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adaathebest

Mehak I think sadly Rajjo will marry Tej.

But after their marriage i want Rajjo to realise her mistake by spending few days with Tej and family...and Then reunite TejAm by giving him divorse

Even i think that Rajjo will marry tej , but there is a hope that maybe it can't happen .. but it all depends on CV's .. and about divorce , its fine , but don't u think its bad , bichare tej Ji per thoda reham krna chahae  , as if he is divorced then its his 2nd time 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxRainbowcatxo

nadiak14ever

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rainbowcatxo---Mehak---

nadiak14ever

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rainbowcatxo---Mehak---

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yes i do agree with you , amrit must offer rajjo lots of money and try to put rajjo on her side .. 

but as per Adaa and waseem's interview , they says that now rajjo will make a very big dump in the palace .. so .. i don't think TejAm will be married 

xxanitaxxRainbowcatxo

Naheeda

Goldie

Naheeda

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadiak14ever

I think since it's ending soon they shouldn't go with tej marrying rajni and divorce instead Rajku should trick the evil guy and help Amrit with

I wish that happens.

xxanitaxxRainbowcatxo

Naheeda

Goldie

Naheeda

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Amrit deserves to be happy at the end. She was about to get married a lot of times but it failed.
I hope she gets her love TEJ in the end otherwise that won't be fair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbowcatxo

<
Post Reply New Post

Go to top