Writers Corner

India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

Addicted||SS||Epilogue- Pg 61 | 12/1/2014|| (Page 63)

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i love this ff a lot because it mostly make me feel related to my self. +and regarding your question...
Its Nandini and Yash who are soul mates for me.. Not that Adi doesn't love nandini, but still its Yash, to whom Nandini feel connected to, its Yash whom Nandini felt drawn to. Nandini says Adi is her love of life, but no, I mostly feel its Adi who loved Nandini and Nandini reciprocated his love in a way more friendly way because she know what it feels to be rejected. . And no I doesn't hate any character in this story. And no way its a fiction for me, because Its more related to my life, and when I saw you saying you wrote it after an incidence in your life, I started to doubt if ever youy are one of my friends. But later , I understood no. Wink
And nandini's choice, No I can't blame her, Yahs loved Kriti, and Kriti did the same to Yash, but Yash liked Nandini more than Kriti, its an undescribable feel;ing, and same with nandini too. She loved Adi, but her soul mate was Yash. Its a story which is epic and If you give any other ending the story would have been injustified. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

Supriyaa Senior Member
Supriyaa
Supriyaa

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
hey i liked ur story but still confusion is there hope u will explain Nandini's point of view what was going in her mind did she sacrificed her love or found in Adhesh its bit tricky every option seems to be perfect plz let ur know why she chose Adhesh over Yash at last

ur story was very emotional and easy to connect will thx was such wonderful storySmile

..nams..

PotterManiac Goldie
PotterManiac
PotterManiac

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Sorry wud be a wrong word at dis tym ryt??cuz am commentin exactly aftr 26 days =_= n d reason is same "I dnt hav tymwala" expression n statement ke saath once again sowwy :D
Hehehe i noe am a big dramebaaz..
Okay dii pehle toh abtt dis stry i guess my journey wid dis stry was undoubtedly amaziing! The complete stryline was beyond wrds n d way u described it made me go mre n mre mad fr it!! ^_^
Kay fyn mene olready keh diya tha dt i wnt say nythng bt still i did my bak bak...ab kya karu AADAT hai meri! :-P

Par par par...were is JWM ud?? U said u wud giv it aftr updating dis i meant completin..n abi toh ye complete ho chuka hai toh adu elli?? N lost & found is also an amaziing concept..i frgt to comment der bt kasam se i hav read ol dur updates..

Okay dii i gtg
lotzzz of study karna hai cuz ma examz r approaching very fastly wid 1000km/s velocity =_= n bein a science student u noe it vry well
bye muah take care
i vattu kannadadalli matadale illa in dis post so
SHUBHA RATRI!

Edited by PrOjeCtA - 04 February 2014 at 10:35am

..nams..

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
thanku everyone for reading and reviewing this story!! 
your comments and feedbacks will remain precious to me forever! :)
manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Dear Nams,
I had been meaning to come to this since a long time but life had been like a roller coaster ride for me.New job ,new place etc etc.
But yes here I am with my final comments for this wonderful storyEmbarrassed
I loved how you created a different story telling delving into the psyche of an attraction and wonderfully segregated reality from fantasy.I loved the lead...Yash the brute and yes Adhish...I knew it ..I knew itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
In the end ,I would like to say that...Addicted was one story I was addicted toTongueTongueTongue
Keep writing!!..I am yet to check out your Sandhir stuff.,..I love them..pm me the links pretty pleaseHug
~Piu

..nams..

Sanju... Senior Member
Sanju...
Sanju...

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I m sooo in love with it..
IT literally brot tears .. n seriously I was crying!!!!
... in the mids I hated yash!!!.. I knew aadhesh will b the man!!
 but finally I fall in love with each n every chars in the story...
 I think I cud relate to nandini dats wat made me more emotional..
MY FAV IS NANDINI .. she s just great!!!
I reali dnt hav much words.. just addicted to the story..
omg I cant stop my tears .. erm tears of joy!! :P
FENTABULOUS WORK ... I simply LOVE IT!!
.. u know u r extremely talented in writing n creativity .. why don't u write a book... n ya hopd this ss had 2 3 chaps more!!
uff SIMPLY ELEGANT !! ... nw I thnk m blabbering.. dats it..
HATS OFF!!!
p.s: this is my biggest comment in IF nah evrywer.. u kno I m reali amicer with words :P

..nams..

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanku everyone for all ur lovely comments likes and feedbacks!! Hug

Go to top