Writers Corner

Addicted||SS||Epilogue- Pg 61 | 12/1/2014|| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 64

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Part 2

Sitting exactly one row ahead in boy's side he looked even more handsome while shuffled his silky black hair he turned around smiling at his friends. She wondered is it possible for her to stare at him for 30 mins? No way! "madam.. if you have finished your spying session can we move to canteen? I am hungry!!" meghana said getting up from her seat. That's when Nandini noticied the official inauguration was done and everyone had dispersed.. Nandini bit her lip and turned to him. but he was gone.

"Oye! Tell me one thing!? Are you hypnotized?" abhi asked her. Nandini slowly punched him on his arm "shut up!!" she said. Kriti came infront "No No tell us na. because you were so indulged in staring at someone that you didn't even notice Mrs.Dhanraj warning you with her looks.. thank me that I brought you back to this world darling!" Nandini glared at her and pinched hard "why did you do it! Huh.. now where will I search him!??" she whined like a baby. "Dude I am telling you something is wrong with her! Its not like first time she is seeing a guy and going all gaga over him, but look at her! She is being literally dramatic!" Meghana said clutching abhi's shirt.. Kriti sighed "Signs of falling in Crush-Mania" "What? Whats that?" Abhi and Meghana asked her. "Addiction. Obsession dude!! Insane-ness!" Kriti said as if explaning a horror movie. All the while the dear Nandini was bitting her nails wondering "30 mins ? really? Naaah not possible!"

The long queue wasn't moving forward. Abhi, Kriti and Meghana who had taken their food turned around to see Nandini standing still without budging an inch. Nandini was holding her plate and someone was serving her Chicken. And Nandini wasn't moving ahead instead she was standing there open-mouthed looking at someone from opposite counter. Kriti pulled her out of the queue after hurriedly getting her plate filled. Nandini's eyes was still stuck somewhere at the opposite counter. Abhi Kriti and Meghana sighed "That's IT! We can't take it anymore!!" Meghana said stamping nandini's foot "OUCH!! GUYS!" nandini winced.

"Yaar.. How nice was our Nandini.. Sweet funny smart and a complete Nut! But now I feel she has become one of those Love-stuck-teenage heroins from old Bollywood movies. Nandini Limits yaar! We know you are Very I mean V-e-r-y D-r-a-m-a-t-i-c and we love that about you.. but its getting over-dose! Wake Up Buddy! Wake Up!!!" Abhi said shaking nandini a little.

"Have you ever felt as if losing yourself seeing someone? Have you ever felt your eyes not obeying you? Have you felt losing your gravity and flying in air seeing someone smile?" Nandini asked placing her chin on her palm, her elbows resting on the table.

Abhi Kriti and Meghana shook their heads wide eyed and completely confused; All three mentally making a note to book a bed for Nandini in Mental Asylum at the earliest.

"I am feeling so.." she said closing her eyes smiling dreamingly. Exactly like those Love-stuck-teenager of old Bollywood movies!

i have increased the length on request lekin isse zyada nahi haan LOL

yaar thoda iss story ko promoto karo na.. it will inspire me to write more! Embarrassed

And and all who are saying 30 mins staring at someone not possible let me tell you. I have experience. Been There. Done That! similar situation but it was seminar hall and my supposed crush was sitting in front of me 2 chairs to my right. his left profile was clearly visible to me and enough for me to stare at him for 30 mins. Trust me None of lectures or even the speaker noticed and not even my crush himself. LOL so yes.. its possible.. Wink ab meri is so called crush ke baare mein zyada math puchna.. there is nothing anymore except that he is still my crush and always will be! Embarrassed

with love 

nams! Tongue

Edited by ..nams.. - 25 July 2013 at 10:51am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rashikoradia..Oyster..Little_Muffin-FrozenRain--Ronnie-nj_SRKholicsumimitaDewdrops.ShaKunsweetydiyafrienAnjori_ArShaAisha1996harianjana--Shukti--yogini64sujana9manzilmukuldancersqueenlovely7010luv_arshacrazysky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Addicted||SS||Epilogue- Pg 61 | 12/1/2014|| (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
superbbb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
it was simply awesome
n cute
just loved it
i am loving nandini 
haye kya crush hai!! 
maine khud 15 min ka record set kiya hai in staring session

..nams..

-Ronnie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ronnie-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
yaar this one was superb!!!
i have experienced it tooo...!! never counted how many minutes though LOL

..nams..

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
tune bola tha tu roz update karegi

..nams..

sweetydiyafrien

IF-Rockerz

sweetydiyafrien

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
that was good and fabulous ... do continue soon and pm me...

..nams..

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

tune bola tha tu roz update karegi

alternate days darling LOL

kal update karrongi along with JWMEmbarrassed

crazysky