and truly i must tell u 
U r right
30 mins staring is possible dear, 
i myself did a 45 minutes starring that too on my college day celebrations

woah! u broke my record ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

accha my name is "narmada.." river? πŸ˜† yaad rakliyo.. πŸ˜‰

and thanku so much..
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok 30 minutes I was shocked...I didnt knew you had exp but now I can guess who so chod useeπŸ˜‰

And this peace kindly take the girl to the nearest mental asylum cause she needs to get back conscious..
Originally posted by asmaju

Ok 30 minutes I was shocked...I didnt knew you had exp but now I can guess who so chod useeπŸ˜‰

And this peace kindly take the girl to the nearest mental asylum cause she needs to get back conscious..

girl ko ya muje ??? πŸ˜†

all the rants i had told u months aback abt my so called  "crush" un sabko fir se yahan padegi tu πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ..nams..

girl ko ya muje ??? πŸ˜†

all the rants i had told u months aback abt my so called  "crush" un sabko fir se yahan padegi tu πŸ˜‰

dono ko bhej detii hun what say -_-

And with that guy I'm read to read till its funny else woh ladka pitega mujse..πŸ˜‰
agar tum dono ka ho gaya ho toh nams update jwm
chetu raat tak thoda sabar kar behen.. abhi abhi mein 35 cloths wo be salwars and sarees ko dhoke aayi hoon..🀒 meri back ki band baj gayi hai.. i need some sleep.. warna mar jaongi kasam se!!!!   sometimes i hate my mom πŸ˜‘ washing machine hota toh kitna accha hota πŸ˜­

my back duking ab.. thoda aur intezaar karna πŸ˜”
Originally posted by asmaju

dono ko bhej detii hun what say -_-

And with that guy I'm read to read till its funny else woh ladka pitega mujse..πŸ˜‰

nahi tu khud chali jaa.. πŸ€’

uske baare mein kuch mat bol.. mera sapnon ka rajkumar hai πŸ˜³ he will always have that special place in my heart no matter what he did 
Changed To Drabbles? Good Move! We Can Expect Updates Twice A Day! Haha..

AWesome!! Especially Chapter 2 (Thumbs Up)

And Yaa That's Exactly Possible To Stare At Your Crush For 30 Minutes..

Part 3

"Nandini I am asking for the last time, are you sure you don't want to be the volunteer for the events?" Abhi asked for umpteenth time. She had been giving them "yes" "no" answers and abhi was losing his patience.

"Abhi.. forget it yaar.. can't you see her painting now? Let her be lets go.." Meghana said pulling him and kriti. Nandini chuckled and got herself busy in painting.

Painting was her passion, she would always paint what she dreamt at nights and also sometimes her weird wishes. But her being with sketch book almost all times, drawing comics of back of books and sometimes even upon anyone's hand had irritated abhi even though he secretly loved her paintings and sketches. Nandini had dreamt her walking on the lake side hand in hand with an unknown face. He had worn greenish-yellow coloured shirt and jeans. She couldn't see his face, but his eyes. They were dark brown. She still couldn't let go off that shiver that run down her spine when she looked into his eyes. Her instincts told she knew him. and so she thought of painting it down.

She was sitting at the corner of the back-stage in the auditorium. When she looked up she saw the back of a person with same shirt that she had seen her in dreams. His height was also similar and his rumpled hair casually spread on his backside of the neck. Little more than the usual length the boys had! She tried to peep from her place. She saw abhi, kriti and meghana happily chatting with him. may be they knew him? she thought.

When she saw his face she was astounded! It was the same guy whom she had got an instant and craziest crush yesterday and the same guy came in her dreams? OMG! She shrieked inwardly thinking how he had managed to come in her dreams. It was one of the beautiful dreams she ever had! Without her knowing she drew his face on her painting and it suited perfectly. She had no doubt that she had dreamt him! she smiled looking at her paper and then frowned seeing her paint-stuck hands. It was dirty!

And then all of a sudden some lecture called him. She got up and walked towards the other end. She heard the lecturer say "so.. you will be incharge of all volunteers okay? See its huge responsibility. Will you able to do it?"

"yes sir" he said. She found his voice sexy as ever! She was going crazier for this piece of a male day by day. The obsession bubble was bulging its size, she only prayed let that bubble don't burst!

"Oh by the way Yash. This is our best friend Nandini.." Kriti introduced nandini to him. it wont be wrong if you say nandini's heart had stopped beating. She stood there dumb-stuck.

"hey!" yash waved his hand but nandini didn't move an inch. She was staring at him awe-stuck. And so like always kriti pinched her. "OUCH!!!" nandini winced coming out of her dreamy mood and waved a hi. But she had forgotten her hands were dirty. Worst impression ever! Embarrassment alert! And in their first meet nandini turned red in embarrassment! Her soul was crying its heart out for such an embarrassing first meet with her madly-in-crush Yash!

Thank You so much everyone. please keep your reviews coming and encourage me to write more!

with love

nams! πŸ˜³

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago
Auditorium I understand  but painting this isnew..
The girl Nandini is making kind of good impression..
Yash a very nice name =)
waitng to see them talk..
Will he ever see her paintingπŸ˜‰