Writers Corner

Addicted||SS||Epilogue- Pg 61 | 12/1/2014|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 64

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
o.O

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Addicted||SS||Epilogue- Pg 61 | 12/1/2014|| (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Tahniat..

IF-Stunnerz

..Tahniat..

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Awesome! Sorry for the late response. Cont soon and thankx for the pm. Pm me when u update

navya_arsha

navya_arsha

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
loved it completely!!!

-Ronnie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ronnie-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
This one is amazing too!!
very nice title!
continue soon Smile

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
thank you guys sorry for keeping u waited.. will update in a day or two.. my laptop was under repair and lost all my data.. need time fix some stuffs in this Wacko

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Okay now coming to this piece of art. Di are you even in your senses???????? Do you have any idea of how brilliant a writer you have turned yourself into. Compare your earlier works with this, you yourself will feel the difference. Now coming to this, I love it when there is no FAN fiction but just FICTION. And you have really improved a lot in your way to depict emotions. I can't believe you are still the same nams  as one year back. The way and the use of words to depict the emotion of the girl was fab. Di trust me you have improved a lot. And if you continue writing fabulously then a day will come when I would have to come to you for taking your autograph and then you will just shrug and go away without paying heed to the request of this innocent kid.ROFL

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 20 July 2013 at 1:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
beta apne aap ko itna compliments mat do.. coz u are a kid lekin kahi se b innocent nahi! Shaitaan ho tum.. and i guess iss baat we had a gud power packed argument isnt it ? ROFL

and thanku finally yahan padaarke apne khoobsoorat haaton se type karke comment karne ke liye.. muje toh bilcul yakeen nahi tha ki iss janam mein teri comment dekne ko milegi LOL

Thankkuu baccha Hug u know i love u so much! muhaaxx :*

and tuje autograph chahiye toh abhi se puchna de hi deti hun, kya pata kal mein milu ya na milu toh tu bahut busy hogi Wink VIP jo hai Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjana

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
update?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top