Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yaar itni jaldi update kyun kiya.. kitni jaldi khatam hogaya...

well the epilouge was as usual awsome...
loved it...

each and everything was described so well...

yash realised it but late..

yaar mujhe rona arahi hai.. yeh ss khatam hogaya...

nams everytime i tell u u r an awsome writer.. so pls keep writing..

i will really miss this ss very much.

keep smiling

take care

with lotsand lots of love
moumita
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
.1. your favourite character? and why?

without any doubt it is nandini.. i just love her...
i every way she proved herself to be the best...i will really miss this character

2. do you hate any character? and why?

ofcrse Yash.. at the beginning becoz of his not so good nature.. everytime yelling at nandini...
but gradually achi lagi

3. whats so special about this Story?

this story depicted a life of a brave girl..her journey of college life..
just loved it.. thisstory is way to special to me...

4. Can you relate to this story or do you feel its just fiction and such things never happen in real world?

dnt knw...it nvr happened in my life but if anyday happens then i will always try to be like nandini... 

5. anything that you want to say about Nandini's decisions?

nothing ..she is the best

6. describe the story in three words! 
loved it to the core
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u so much 4 updating the epilogue...
now ans to ur questions...

1.nandu... because she is a fighter, strong hai, independent hai...

2.nope...

3.love hai... friendship hai...

4.don't know...

5. nothing...

6.interesting...
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey! I know I pm'ed you about my thoughts on your SS but I thought (now that I'm on a laptop and can actually type on a proper keyboard😆) I'll post here also and even answer your questions :)

Like I've said, wonderful SS by you👏 well done. I thoroughly enjoyed the read. It kept my interest and attention from the very beginning. It's a simple yet complicated story. You had very intriguing characters, each of whom casted their own light on the story. I especially liked the length and am glad I came across it once it was finished so I could go straight to the end all in one sitting. Great SS⭐️

1. your favourite character? and why?

I have to say Nandini because of her strength and valour.  And Adhish for just being there, supportive and argumentative😆 I enjoyed his bits. He had this caring thing going even though it wasn't overtly obvious.

I not hated but disliked Yash's judgmental and opinionated behavior. The man had a right not to return Nadini's feelings but behaving like an ass wasn't necessary. Though he did eventually come around. I do admit though I liked the consistency of his character. 

Hmmm, I would say it's simplicity woven into the complications of her addiction and feelings. 

4. Can you relate to this story or do you feel its just fiction and such things never happen in real world?

I think its a bit of both. The main idea (the addiction...crush) is definitely something you can find around you.  But some of the events that took place for the story itself seemed more likely to happen in fiction than reality.

I for one am glad of her decision of life partner. 

6. describe the story in three words! 😊

Intriguing

Creative

Enjoyable

nature2 thumbnail
well this last part was awesome
Artistic_Stroke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
extremely sorry di for this late lateef comment😆
coming to updates
i didn't wanted it to end ever 😭
frankly i loved this one lyk anything it was closest to my heart and at its end i cried 😭
when i was reading the 15 update
i thought u are going to kill nandu and after that i had one thing in my mind if u did so i won't talk to u ever seriously wala 😡
the way nandu acted in that situation i don't think someone who was so dangerously injured would do that
hats off to her 👏
and nandu's and adhish love story hayee took my heart away❤️
loved it
last chappy the way u described nandu's feeling awesome👏
that wish was ahmazing
i loved it
i thought the man was "adhish"
main poore tym chapy padhte hue ye soch rahi thi ki ye ladka kahin yash toh nahi😕
epilogue was hell confusing😕 till last i was thinking ki nandini ne actually mein shaadi kisse ki yaar fir pata chala it was adhish😆
the way u described it di seriously
i loved i jsut wanna give u a hug
that sketch book description aah i so so loved it can't comprehend and the ending
mashallah it was fantastic i was smiling widely at the last
thanks for writing such a beautiful story
i got addiceted to it
i m going to miss it alot

1. your favourite character? and why?
nandu she is my fav character and the way she did all those stupid thing just for her crush is what connected me more to her ad i truly think ki its alll coz of nandu that i have started doing all crazy i can be for my crush and i love nandu alot her simplicity, her carziness makes me just go proud i don't know why

i hated yash coz wo nandu ke saath itna rude behave karta tha and atlast he realised that he likes her

the addiction the craziness it had everything someone feeling for her frnd, crush and all the flavours of a perfect story

yes maine toh bohut relate kia hai and i do think people can be crazy like nandu, they can be rude lyk yash and they can be sweet lyk adhish

i m happy with her decision i believe that first love is the last love of ur lyf and she choosed adhish i loved it

6. describe the story in three words!
truly  amazing addiction

i m going to miss it 😭
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i love this ff a lot because it mostly make me feel related to my self. +and regarding your question...
Its Nandini and Yash who are soul mates for me.. Not that Adi doesn't love nandini, but still its Yash, to whom Nandini feel connected to, its Yash whom Nandini felt drawn to. Nandini says Adi is her love of life, but no, I mostly feel its Adi who loved Nandini and Nandini reciprocated his love in a way more friendly way because she know what it feels to be rejected. . And no I doesn't hate any character in this story. And no way its a fiction for me, because Its more related to my life, and when I saw you saying you wrote it after an incidence in your life, I started to doubt if ever youy are one of my friends. But later , I understood no. 😉
And nandini's choice, No I can't blame her, Yahs loved Kriti, and Kriti did the same to Yash, but Yash liked Nandini more than Kriti, its an undescribable feel;ing, and same with nandini too. She loved Adi, but her soul mate was Yash. Its a story which is epic and If you give any other ending the story would have been injustified. 

Supriyaa thumbnail
hey i liked ur story but still confusion is there hope u will explain Nandini's point of view what was going in her mind did she sacrificed her love or found in Adhesh its bit tricky every option seems to be perfect plz let ur know why she chose Adhesh over Yash at last

ur story was very emotional and easy to connect will thx was such wonderful story😊
praxeto thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry wud be a wrong word at dis tym ryt??cuz am commentin exactly aftr 26 days =_= n d reason is same "I dnt hav tymwala" expression n statement ke saath once again sowwy :D
Hehehe i noe am a big dramebaaz..
Okay dii pehle toh abtt dis stry i guess my journey wid dis stry was undoubtedly amaziing! The complete stryline was beyond wrds n d way u described it made me go mre n mre mad fr it!! ^_^
Kay fyn mene olready keh diya tha dt i wnt say nythng bt still i did my bak bak...ab kya karu AADAT hai meri! :-P

Par par par...were is JWM ud?? U said u wud giv it aftr updating dis i meant completin..n abi toh ye complete ho chuka hai toh adu elli?? N lost & found is also an amaziing concept..i frgt to comment der bt kasam se i hav read ol dur updates..

Okay dii i gtg
lotzzz of study karna hai cuz ma examz r approaching very fastly wid 1000km/s velocity =_= n bein a science student u noe it vry well
bye muah take care
i vattu kannadadalli matadale illa in dis post so
SHUBHA RATRI!Edited by PrOjeCtA - 10 years ago
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanku everyone for reading and reviewing this story!! 
your comments and feedbacks will remain precious to me forever! :)