nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ya this emily and matka
suraj sabko phod dal
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shruthi...Sandy knows well where the happiness is...if Bhabho is happy then Suraj is happy and when Suraj is happy then Sandy is happy...so Sandy is on the right track...pleasing Bhabho because she knows Suraj is already happy...and in case Suraj shows little uneasiness or unhappy then Sandy would call him in GG room and 🤬...Suraj will come out ☺️...Happy ending 
sathiyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shruthi,

I was confused too. I used to have my signature as Suraj is Diya and Sandhya is Baati. So is Bhabo the oil?? LOL.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@0-S-0. Thanks for your nice reply. I basically had no problem with their lack of physical intimacy. If you look my previous posts I had always stood on the side of lack of consummation due to the same reason u cited. Chance of pregnancy and since it is IPS it can derail the whole thing.
What made go like this was the Sandhya's confession in her room after 2nd MP and the night college scene.

If she had confessed I know my husband has so much faith in his mother and if he knows this it would be shattering for him or today my MIL did it and tomorrow she might do something else to harm me and I may not be able to hide it from my husband and it can derail my husband's faith and relationship with his mother. Hence I am leaving the dream would have been fine. But she went with the nonsense business of Bhabo is mother blah blah..which for me was highly unrealistic

Even in night college scene if she had told your mother wanted a simple wife for you and I need to be like that would have been fine. But this bahu and maa business and placing Bhabo over Sooraj has made me write this.

Anyways thanks a lot. Nice to know there are people who share similar views.
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago