Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

ViNa deseve more screen space than MayAn (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ViNa deseve more screen space than MayAn (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milla

Vina I find super boring sorry it just how I feel.  I think the last week had one too many vina scenes for my liking.

mushkal se we get couple of scenes and you are saying that we should not even get this WOW

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nieevethachacha_chaudhri

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitzy_21

Presently I think both the Jodi's are getting equal space. Ek scene Vina ka ek Mayan ka :P

What you are saying now was just for Wednesday, July 10, other than that we get that many scenes mushkal se once a week. 

Edited by SailorMoonStar - 11 July 2013 at 8:39am

Naivedyachacha_chaudhri

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I personally watch this show mainly for Gunjan-Rachna sisterly bond and stories of youth and now for ViNa as they are my favorite jodi. I didn't use to watch when Mayan were together the first time around so there is no interest for me to see them together the second time around. When I started watching, Mayank was already married to Charu. Not that I like Charu or her pairing with Mayank, but my point is there was no Mayan spark ignited for me initially so there's no spark now.

But I agree, ViNa should get more screen time. Vihaan is only shown once, maybe twice a week in short scenes with Rachna. Rachna gets decent time and we understand that Mahima is the second lead and Roopal the first so naturally there will be more about Gunjan. But I hope CVs do a good job with this new track of ViNa business partnership. I hope Vihaan's help in earning back the money will also change Garg family's mind about him and they will start to like him when they find out his role in helping earn the money. And at last Vihaan is not shown doing some illegal or shady things to get money fast because we know Rachna would never accept black money. So hopefully this whole track will also mean more positive changes for Vihaan's character.

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I agree, MaYan is so BORING! Their so called love story has been going on for ages, and now Charu is back to show same old villainy! YAWN! Sleepy

I want to see MORE of Ladakpan in the show and that is still valid for the unmarried Rachna and her suhaney sapney to help her father get back in business by whatever she can do! 
Good going, Rachna! Thumbs Up

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 July 2013 at 11:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanMythilyRamanchacha_chaudhri

MythilyRaman

IF-Dazzler

MythilyRaman

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Currently i am enjoying only rachna's track n love how vihaan helping her.. Nice to see something sensible in SSLK after long time but so sad still cv not concentrating on them like how they concentrating boring mayan.. I fed up with their antics..Evil Smile

chacha_chaudhripallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top