Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deby thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel someone from Parmeet's family got married and abandoned his wife and went to Canada...could that be Rano? 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deby

I feel someone from Parmeet's family got married and abandoned his wife and went to Canada...could that be Rano? 

ya i also thought same thing...😳😳
beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In y'day episode it was clear that someone from Bani's sasural has deserted his bride before.

When people of village tell to Daarji, that giving advice is easy, but what happened in their own house???

Then Bani's MIL says "Is ghar ka itihaas dohraya nahin jayega..".. History of this home won't be repeated. I'll make sure that Bani goes to Canada..!!

Something fishy in the sasuraal..!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
parmeets family hav always seemed 2 good 2 b true... no doubt they hav secrets n bani's life wil b difficult...lets c what happens...all I can say is tht its always going 2 b desho and bani's family's fault...in the desperation 2 gt bani married 2 an NRI, they forgot to first find out abt the family...they jus looked at the obvious fact tht parmeet's settled abroad & bani's in laws r super rich with big palace... they didn't think 2 stil find out abt the family... I mean they r the girls side, evn nw wen rishta comes for a girl, their family find out from few people how the boys side of family is especially if they dnt knw them 4rm before wich was the case with bani and parmeet.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Either Parmeet or his dad had another marriage but if it is Parmeet's dad, how will it affect Bani's happiness😕 n Parmeet seems to love his mother, so I don't think so he will do the same thing as his dad. Most probably it must be Parmeet who was married previously n that is why even Bani's elder sis- in law does not know abt it n Bani's ma- in -law was chking on them after their first night.
beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let's see is it Parmeet's dad or he, himself..! Or some other character who might have been ousted from the family..!!
dipi.15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

parmeets family hav always seemed 2 good 2 b true... no doubt they hav secrets n bani's life wil b difficult...lets c what happens...all I can say is tht its always going 2 b desho and bani's family's fault...in the desperation 2 gt bani married 2 an NRI, they forgot to first find out abt the family...they jus looked at the obvious fact tht parmeet's settled abroad & bani's in laws r super rich with big palace... they didn't think 2 stil find out abt the family... I mean they r the girls side, evn nw wen rishta comes for a girl, their family find out from few people how the boys side of family is especially if they dnt knw them 4rm before wich was the case with bani and parmeet.

correctly said, and in all these a most important role was played by her so called mamiji, she was the 1 who introduced parmeet's family, and emotionaly pressurised & convinsed desho, I just hate her ðŸ˜¡