Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Man, I am feeling blue right now. I was so happy when I watched the promo. Watched YT more than 50 times at least, now everyone crushed my hope. ðŸ˜”
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Mansi, me too watch Jhalak only for Drashti but other Jodis are also doing a fab job.  Let the best one win but i want to see Drashti with the trophy.

I think every channel promote their actors only so is Colors.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im so disappointed why so much hatred?
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivoash

Im so disappointed why so much hatred?

I am really really upset right now. We shouldn't give in to haters. We shouldn't get affected. If they are spreading negativity, lets be super active and give Vivi positive feedback. We know Vivi is the best and he is doing nothing wrong. Why wishing for his part to be cut out? It will be so humiliating for him! He went there especially to make an appearance. He did a gig in front of the entire crew and the judges. They even aired his promo for a while. It will be so humiliating if they edit his part out. 

If they are so unprofessional and sensitive towards the haters'comments then I wish Vivi just quit the damn show and channel. He deserves so much better! 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mm990

I am really really upset right now. We shouldn't give in to haters. We shouldn't get affected. If they are spreading negativity, lets be super active and give Vivi positive feedback. We know Vivi is the best and he is doing nothing wrong. Why wishing for his part to be cut out? It will be so humiliating for him! He went there especially to make an appearance. He did a gig in front of the entire crew and the judges. They even aired his promo for a while. It will be so humiliating if they edit his part out.

If they are so unprofessional and sensitive towards the haters'comments then I wish Vivi just quit the damn show and channel. He deserves so much better!

Channel has always treated VD as Sautela beta 🥱
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Man, I am feeling blue right now. I was so happy when I watched the promo. Watched YT more than 50 times at least, now everyone crushed my hope.

sme1 made a post that prmo is airing on tv. So relax hope we wl nt be cheatd.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly i have no issue about Channel promoting its shows . Sony brought Ram Kapoor & Priya on KBC . Nach Naliye brought DAB team in it . Zee TV brought Ritwik in DID . So big deal .

Anyways i loved the promo of Rishabala ðŸ˜³ . 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Its not abt one show promoting another in the same channel. Is DD the only participant there? She is one among the 12. So y give her extra footage? Then wats the use of having 11 other contestants? Just bcoz they are not doing a colors show or r not associated with it they r sidelined? What kinda reality show is this? Anyways a DD fan wont understand this. So whats the use in pointing it out? Anything that works out in her favor is perfectly all right whether its right or wrong for u guys. It always was n will always be. So when u guys have proclaimed it, y bother making a post asking for opinion? Anyways anyone who disagrees even in a civil manner will be bashed here 🤢
raj80 thumbnail
There should b no issue as channel promoting other shows in one of their shows...SP did it with their actors during IPL and in other dance shows...even in jdj Kapil  does promotion of his other show on regular basis...judges to address an actor don't knw his name as BV actor...jdj too used DD and MB's popularity...
mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Its not abt one show promoting another in the same channel. Is DD the only participant there? She is one among the 12. So y give her extra footage? Then wats the use of having 11 other contestants? Just bcoz they are not doing a colors show or r not associated with it they r sidelined? What kinda reality show is this? Anyways a DD fan wont understand this. So whats the use in pointing it out? Anything that works out in her favor is perfectly all right whether its right or wrong for u guys. It always was n will always be. So when u guys have proclaimed it, y bother making a post asking for opinion? Anyways anyone who disagrees even in a civil manner will be bashed here 🤢

They not only shows dd they show loren n puneet ,n the kids n shaan too many times in their promos if others dnt do well thts not the channels problem.n promos of dd is always discussed more coz of her n her shows popularity not only mb her previous serial too .today they showed loren puneet last time the kids those promos r not becoming talk like dds .may be coz she has more fans its simple .fans ke saath bashers n critics also there n mb fans are there,her previous show fans r there .so she is being more discussed thts all afterall its all about show business jo biktha hai wohi bechega na.

N theyr r a lot promos which dnt contain dd abt the challenge,sr-madhuri,karan dancing ,showing wild cards,karans dancing,kids dancing ,lorens first act n that devil dolls act etc,shaans singham act n i dnt find other than puneet,salman,marisha n thushar done anything new to promote.and kids done well in tht radha dance n wheels .now i find sone wild card entrys like mukthi n karan were promising .this just a reply to ur comment not a bashing or criticising just meine apne baath kahi tumse.😊
Edited by mansiahmed - 10 years ago