Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Soham's Behavior to Rajji

sfdiva23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I understand that Soham is upset at being married to Rajji but his behavior is over the top, rather than being upset at Bani's mother he is also holding Rajji responsible.  She was in a tough situation and was pressured by family including Bani to marry Soham.

I think he should be upset at Bani who knew he loved her and still expected him to marry Rajji.  Soham should have compassion for Rajji  a bride left at the after jai mala and put in a position that she has to marry someone she knows loves someone else.

I think they should make Soham more compassionate to Rajji and his anger about finally getting his visa and Bani being married to someone else is not Rajji's fault.

I think if anyone he should be upset with Bani who married someone else and has already moved on and is falling for her husband and doesn't even think about Soham, Bani never had the depth of feeling for Soham he had for her otherwise she would have never married Gurmeet despite what her mother said.

He should respect Rajji for always trying to support Bani and him and not blame her for the circumstances of their marriage.  

Soham has always been shown as a sensitive person and this seems a big change in character.

I think Soham may leave for Canada and leave Rajji behind as an abandoned wife he doesn't want.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U said my words.but i didn't agree wt u last point.i think soham shud fall in love wt rajji.
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No , I dont think Soham will ever get over Bani. Maybe in the future they will show him "settle" for Rajji, but it would be more a case of "ab tu jo hogaya, woh hogaya"(Desho the airplane pilot's fave dialogue these days) and not love.
His only obsession is Bani, and considering the tragedy that will befall her in the coming weeks, it will stay that way...
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SophiSays

No , I dont think Soham will ever get over Bani. Maybe in the future they will show him "settle" for Rajji, but it would be more a case of "ab tu jo hogaya, woh hogaya"(Desho the airplane pilot's fave dialogue these days) and not love.

His only obsession is Bani, and considering the tragedy that will befall her in the coming weeks, it will stay that way...

@bold..
😆...

and sigh!! totally agree with the rest all statement😊..
bani and soham the new era's devdas and paro..
i DONT want rajji to pull a chandramukhi. that girl is more real, more likeable and deserves most sympathy right now..everyone else can take a hike. to kaneeda (canada) or nearest tree top. grade A idiots. grrr...

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@TM..

wonderful post.
totally agree with you..
soham sure had a personality change. to worse..

copy pasting my views from another thread😊..

i thought of giving this serial a try since the twist happened coz i thought Rajji and soham would make a unique pair. a man in love with someone else and a girl who would never think of loving this particular man..
a beautiful love story of two people who never wanted to be in love with each other...

but i gave up within two epis.
cant stand this stupid, selfish and sappy soham..
he is welcome to his equally stupid, selfish and sappy  bani..

Rajji.. you go gal.. 
kick everyone's butt especially that of desho's and soham maybe few kicks to bani chick and amreek too and fly away..
you deserve better. much better.

me will stick to WUs.
not coz i want to know about the soham or bani.. i just want to see the trio.. desho, bani and soham suffer. 
Desho most.
(will record those epis and watch them in loop😈)
*rant over*

beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rajji will calm down soon
kritikakk thumbnail
i dont want rajji to become any kinda sacrificial lamb for anybody! she needs to start giving sohum a piece of her mind too coz way sohum is acting with her as if she was d one dieing to marry him at any cost!

if bani is so important to sohum, go be her slave n kiss her behind ... why isnt sohum hurt that bani rejected his love so many times?

if sohum n his bhabi is so insensitive not to even check if rajji has eatan on humanitarian grounds, then why not take her back to her mayka n tell every1 truth!
kailash11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 😊...he is not our sohum .. he is someone else's...
its Enough rona dhona...I think sohum wil soon get out from the shock...  n needs  some time to realize his mistake on ill-treating Rajji..
kritikakk thumbnail
it wont change the fact that sohum may be angry at circumstances, but he still knows its not rajji fault but desho decieved them! further, this passport n visa sohum did that all on his own way before, so why throw it at rajji n blame her, she probably didnt even know anythg abt it!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Soham used to be a good character, but slowly his character is being butchered! Despite knowing what Rajji has done for him to be able to ask for Bani's hand in marriage, still believes Rajji is evil! I mean, he knows who the real culprit is and yet fails to do anything about it hence he is taking his frustration out on a poor innocent soul! He is going to regret big time later on, and i hope then Rajji tells him exactly where to go!