Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the story it's so interesting the characters have a different prospect and different nature then the original characters and it feels refreshing also I know u said u will try to reveal soon what's going on and u wont even answer soon to what i have to ask but I'm just too curious to not ask, what the hell is Khushi charged of that she will go to jail for 10-15 years or even death sentence? Did she kill someone? Because these kind of sentences can be given only if u have been charged for murdered and From what I'm reading Khushi can't do anything like that!!? And also her being charged and her accepting it means it has something to do with Arnav anyways loved it and plzzz update soon will be waiting to read what happened and what will happen :)Edited by please6 - 10 years ago
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just a super excited update . Really he is too arrogant way to go. And Wht was that she is in to sentencing.waiting for the next update. Thks for the pm dear.
saradagandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am looking forward for the story as I got nothing to comment now expect that because u r the writer ,it would be obviously beautiful ,but before I take on the story and put my opinion on it I would like to read little more about it hope u don't mind😊
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it
pls update soon
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looking forward to know what did arnav do to send khushi behind bars and her father to hospital as shashi seems to be very happy and trusted arnav..  nice update.. do continue soon..

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...poor khushi her life changed in 4 months...
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O I realized the story is in flashbacks...nice updates.BTW
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
SOOO COOL!
Please update soon if possible..this is such an intriguing story and the scenes you write are so good! :) x
uv-crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ifsaal044

Well I'm interested. The idea of her willing to go to jail and her father's heart attack. 

well i am glad to hear that πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Nice update

Loved the strt
Update soon

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
uv-crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nnsunn

Awesome update.
Arnav seems strict, looking forward to c how she survives. Arnav to stay at gupta house, interesting. Shashi got heartache, poor khushi, hope she wil be strong to face the challenges.
Thanks 4 pm

yeah he is kind of strict in this SS...thanks for the comment dear πŸ˜³