meme4u.com

Paradise Gates are Open in Ramadan (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by islam.28

Originally posted by sweetly_sour

Ramazan Mubarrak Hug , Jazak Allah Khair,

May Allah reward you with the best

I've a question, as you said, no prayer or supplication is needed for the intention of Roza??
I'm talking about dua recited before opening the fast , or the one for the neeyath of Roza

Kindly please enlighten meEmbarrassed
Jezak-ilah o khair for the prayer, i wish the same for you.

my dear i have already quoted Dua/supplication for breaking in my main post, you might have over looked or didn't notice of it on first page

as salaam alaikum,

there are two issues here:

1. dua for keeping fast (roza): there is no dua, only intention in heart before Fajr Azaan that u are keeping fast.

2. dua for opening fast (iftari during maghrib) : there are authentic duas which are as follows:

Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa alayka tawakkaltu wa ala rizq-ika-aftartu

O Allah! i fasted for You and i believe in You and i put my trust in You and i break my fast with Your sustenance.

zahaba al-zama' wa abtallat al-'urooq wa sabata al-ajr in sha Allaah
(Thirst is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is certain if Allaah wills)."

hope its clear now
tc.

Jezak-ilah for the answer, i have quoted on the first page about this supplication too, that's in green color. about the first prayer you have quoted is having bit more addition than hadith, that's y i do quote the 2nd one with the pic as there is no addition in it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetly_sour-Bored-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paradise Gates are Open in Ramadan (Page 18)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetly_sour

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetly_sour

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Originally posted by islam.28

Originally posted by sweetly_sour

Ramazan Mubarrak Hug , Jazak Allah Khair,

May Allah reward you with the best

I've a question, as you said, no prayer or supplication is needed for the intention of Roza??
I'm talking about dua recited before opening the fast , or the one for the neeyath of Roza

Kindly please enlighten meEmbarrassed
Jezak-ilah o khair for the prayer, i wish the same for you.

my dear i have already quoted Dua/supplication for breaking in my main post, you might have over looked or didn't notice of it on first page

as salaam alaikum,

there are two issues here:

1. dua for keeping fast (roza): there is no dua, only intention in heart before Fajr Azaan that u are keeping fast.

2. dua for opening fast (iftari during maghrib) : there are authentic duas which are as follows:

Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa alayka tawakkaltu wa ala rizq-ika-aftartu

O Allah! i fasted for You and i believe in You and i put my trust in You and i break my fast with Your sustenance.

zahaba al-zama' wa abtallat al-'urooq wa sabata al-ajr in sha Allaah
(Thirst is gone, the veins are moistened and the reward is certain if Allaah wills)."

hope its clear now
tc.

Jezak-ilah for the answer, i have quoted on the first page about this supplication too, that's in green color. about the first prayer you have quoted is having bit more addition than hadith, that's y i do quote the 2nd one with the pic as there is no addition in it.

Jazak Allah, Thank you for replying, I follow this dua before breaking of fast

O Allah! i fasted for You and i believe in You and i put my trust in You and i break my fast with Your sustenance.

"Nawaitu an asuma ghadallillah ta'la min saumi ramazan"

There would be no harm if we recite this dua for the neeyat of roza, although there is no compulsion. 

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
beautiful..loved it so much di..RAMADAN MUBARAK

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Ramadhan Mubarak everyoneHug

candy08

IF-Dazzler

candy08

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
ramzaan mubarik to every muslim Smileits a month of blessings 

barsita

IF-Dazzler

barsita

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
RAMADAAN Mubarak to ALL
JAZAE KHAIR  AMAZING UPDATES

hiranrocks

IF-Dazzler

hiranrocks

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Ramadan Mubarak :))) 
May Allah shower his blessing on all of us ! 

Aleesha7777

Aleesha7777

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top