Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thank u jinju for the promo..
was just thinking that most of the scenes shown...
so revati's secret out...
good to see Varada talking to deepa cooly...
TT discussing abt prabha deepa or revati or money matter?
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol, wonder how revathy got a mobile 😛

The track is very boring. She needs to pay for hurting pavi. But Mohan is hardly in a position to control her as he himself went to the extent of drinking poison for K. She will definitely corner him.

Also there was a new title song in Vikatan page. It seems the divorce matter proceeds. I think D agrees for divorce without alimony. Prabha is damn happy and talks with thimir after she signed the papers. TT are seen to be sitting in Prabha's side. Even after knowing P humiliated D by linking her name with Kanagu in college... she did not ask TA to cut his friendship and business with Prabha. It shows the lead pair in extremely poor light. She has been in a similar situation, but still can't feel for her friend's pain. T is too self-centered. Her prime motto in life seems to be pleasing GW and TA nothing else. TA kuda oru chinna fight panna kuda she will beg for his forgiveness by falling on his feet. 🤢 But D va poi samadhana padutha kuda try pannala. TA oru kaduppu adichone she left the topic in today's episode. She doesn't want to argue and spoil their harmony for D. What a great friend! She has always been in the receiving end. D and K have helped her so much. It was the right time to repay all the help. But she completely let her down.

ROFL seethamma planning to hook her daughter to Prabha. Hope she deceives him. She should loot all his money and bring him to streets.

Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for posting the promo.

Seems like vikatan is releasing title songs and promo one after the other this entire week. A new promo with Revathy's act getting caught, Varadan's motivating words to D, Seetha's acts and finally it seems like T has found out abt the Bhu's Jewels invested in business.

The new title song did have scenes from the upcoming episodes. The most annoying scene was the one where D and P are in attorney's office signing the divorce papers while T/TA are seated next to P in spite of knowing everything abt P. Also. as jinju said, P is talking very arrogantly to D after she is done signing the papers. I cannot understand why is TA contradicting his own statements. He said he would not interfere in D's affairs; however, even after D shouted to TA not to meddle in their affairs, he is the one who is poking his nose every time. He is the one always talking ill of D's parents and unnecessarily letting out words. He is the one who shielded P from police even after he knew about his nasty acts. Even worse behavior is that of T, who indeed wants to please only her monster-in-law or her totally hypocrite hubby forgetting how much D has done for her. Having totally wrong notions abt marriage and thinking that she is doing good to D by trying to compromise bet'n D and P, T is doing more damage to D mentally and emotionally. In fact, D is hurt more by T/TA than by P.  Now, even though TA states that he is trying to get D back with P, his underlying intention seems to be guarding  and shielding P and being in his good books as P is the investor in  his business. No wonder, Indira and  even Varadan could not be convinced that TA is not shielding P for money. When T told Indira, she had more concern abt D's life than her, did T really mean it or just talking sweetly? All her words seem hollow and sugar-coated. Did she even try understanding D's plight or the mental turmoil she is in? The worst of all, T justified herself for beating D by stating that D is mentally disturbed!!

Still, I believed D to more stronger emotionally and a lot braver than T. However, D remained strong even when Such was bothering them, but she seems to have broken down with Ps accuse. D knows about P and his crooked thinking and so could have remained strong. Wished the dir and writers  at least maintained a consistency in D's character!
Edited by Thendral_USA - 10 years ago
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinju

ROFL seethamma planning to hook her daughter to Prabha. Hope she deceives him. She should loot all his money and bring him to streets.

Is Seethamma's daughter that College Pisasu Shruthi ???
 Because the guy who is acting as her husband, was the same who came as Shruthi's father [ who is from abroad ] when letting her stay in Bhuvana's house ..😕.. am I remembering right ?? 
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geecee

Is Seethamma's daughter that College Pisasu Shruthi ???
 Because the guy who is acting as her husband, was the same who came as Shruthi's father [ who is from abroad ] when letting her stay in Bhuvana's house ..😕.. am I remembering right ?? 

OMG really?! You have an incredible memory! 😆 Have to check the old episodes. But CP was from an affluent family and I think she did not have mother.

lol that's so ridiculous if they have cast the same guy. They thought viewers won't remember pola.
Thendral_USA thumbnail
I too don't think Shuthi is Seetha's daughter. Well, If I remember correctly, as Jinju said Shruthi had lost her mother while young and her aunt took care of her. May be the same guy has been cast in this new role though!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seetha lol!  Too bad Bhuvana is not there to see all this.