Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mini7

If Saras was a real jerk, he deserves every bit of it.

But he is a man madly in love with Kumud, but unsure of his abilities to keep her happy.,and that because of his traumatic past. He made a huge mistake, but they still love each other.

I know love is more of the mind than the body. Call me old-fashioned, but I believe that your body belongs to you and the one person you love with mind and soul.

I agree with you to a point...For the love he feels for Kumud he should have trusted that same love, talked to kumud and her parents regarding his past deamons...The way he handled this marriage alliance twice was totally uncalled for and cruel...This alliance came from LN to VC...Saras should have broke it off by talking to VC and not with Kumud...If it was love marriage type alliance I can understand it...But he said NO to rishta first, than falls in love, sleeps with each other than day b4 the weedding he breaks it off by calling his to be bride and not inform parents or her why he is doing it??? 

Not done dear...Right now Saras is not right for any one until he gets some help with his issues which are deep rooted..By hurting Kumud he has damaged her for good as she won't be able to love or trust any one else...She cant count on Saras or his khokhle words of love...2 other lives will be destroyed along with their own by marrying other people...Both need time to become whole and regroup...Kumud should never take him back period..No matter how much she loves him...Nothing wrong in loving a weak person but fall for their flip flops is another thing all together..
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No matter how much she hates saras she will never get close to pramad ever.
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Why should Kumud and Pramad not have SR???

Why should she still belong to Saras when he chose to break their wedding commitment off?

Would any one of you want a man who did this twice to you take him back?  though you still loved him...Be realistic folks...Yes I would have been supportive to him had he come and talked to Kumud and her parents abt his anguish and dilemma - pain abt LN and Guman plus leaving his family...But no he chose to handle it impulsively and once SUnny put some sense into him now he has flip flopped the other way thinking Kumud will be waiting for him and trust him...

Man Saras get out of your la la land..face the music now...

I loved Saras until he did this stupid mistake 2nd time around...Its done for me..No matter how wrong and stubborn Kumud is she is reacting to Saras's decision..What do people expect her to be single rest of her life?  She is moving on out of this rebound..She will pay for her own actions too..But right now Saras need to pay for his own stupidity..

i agree with you, i was kind of annoyed with saras because he just impulsively called kumud during a time when he wasn't even thinking straight and said all that stuff, 2 seconds later he came to his senses but too late because kumuds wedding was like the next day... (IMO this was all unrealistically rushed) anyways i think saras behaved rather silly, i mean he and kumud have talked it over before so why did he have to behave like this again??? oh well im just interested to see the next couple of epis. 
reyaansh-kria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

There's more to life than just physical pleasure. Love has many dimensions one of it being the physical form .Here the situation is different I really love SaMud but somewhere I feel no suhaag raat(consummation) would be a lil unrealistic!

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Why should she still belong to Saras when he chose to break their wedding commitment off?

Would any one of you want a man who did this twice to you take him back?  though you still loved him...Be realistic folks...Yes I would have been supportive to him had he come and talked to Kumud and her parents abt his anguish and dilemma - pain abt LN and Guman plus leaving his family...But no he chose to handle it impulsively and once SUnny put some sense into him now he has flip flopped the other way thinking Kumud will be waiting for him and trust him...

I loved Saras until he did this stupid mistake 2nd time around...Its done for me..No matter how wrong and stubborn Kumud is she is reacting to Saras's decision..What do people expect her to be single rest of her life?  She is moving on out of this rebound..She will pay for her own actions too..But right now Saras need to pay for his own stupidity..

I agree with you. Kumud can't spend her whole life waiting for Saras, because he told her that he's not going to marry her. He broke it off with her. If it wasn't Pramad, then she should realistically settle down with someone else, instead of stopping her whole life for Saras's mistake. What Saras did was wrong. Whenever he wants, he can leave her, and whenever he wants he could get her back? She isn't some toy.

Show wise, we don't know anything about Pramad yet. Apparently in the book he was a drunkard and a horrible man and all that, but either way, he is her husband. Who are we to say that a husband should not consummate with his wife? Yeah, Saras-Kumud were cute, but Saras made a selfish and completely stupid decision that affected Kumud's life. Now she wants to move on, so we should let her move on. The world doesn't stop at Saras.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you .
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Pramad n kumud r married couple n it's not forced mrg n let them decide😆 n lets see how story unfolds. Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 10 years ago
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -bornalee-

according to the novel pramad gonna leave her in their wedding night n will go to a call gal😃

kumud  belongs to saras only😳

Oh!! really?!!😲🤣
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I will be installing a hidden camera in their room...
Then, I will tell you what they did...😆
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akila15

exactly

haste makes waste
vc chose a wrong person😭😭😭

True...
I dont believe he gave more importance to his izzat than daughter...🤢