Hitler Didi

khulasa? - Page 2

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Friends, I think Rishi has not made munna to marry Sugandha and just don't go by precap. How many times, they make munna marry?? & I don't think CV's will steep this low for TRP's. Definitely there will be some mystery & secret & rishi may have different plan on it. This is just to make viewers confused. So just chill.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shwetha297

Heema, congrats for becoming Rockerz.😊🥳

Enjoy the new color.😊

Thank you ,Shwetha !! This is embarrassing !! 
durga786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--Paulomi-

Viewers are even tolerating now

👏 very  true  !  we  love inshi  n  so the makers can show any illogical thing !  ...why rk was made to do that n he was again drinking?  ...others can be smart n proper  but  he is again degraded n his shortcomings are again highlighted  !!...it was really awful to see rk like that but ... guys !  even if the tracks are horrible  if we want to see our rasu or inshi  then we have to bear , we cannot have any kind of expectations  regarding all the major aspects as logic ,consistency, characterization etc..   n   ... so  just relax n chill n enjoy their scenes as cv's know we love them ,inshi scenes shall come  however far n in between they shall be  ! ...the amazing looks ,acting ,expressions, chemistry  of inshi is a treat to watch ... so keep on writing wonderful posts n keep on  watching  it for inshi...serials are just a  work of fiction n  till hd  is on air we should see it ... 

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-durga786

👏 very  true  !  we  love inshi  n  so the makers can show any illogical thing !  ...why rk was made to do that n he was again drinking?  ...others can be smart n proper  but  he is again degraded n his shortcomings are again highlighted  !!...it was really awful to see rk like that but ... guys !  even if the tracks are horrible  if we want to see our rasu or inshi  then we have to bear , we cannot have any kind of expectations  regarding all the major aspects as logic ,consistency, characterization etc..   n   ... so  just relax n chill n enjoy their scenes as cv's know we love them ,inshi scenes shall come  however far n in between they shall be  ! ...the amazing looks ,acting ,expressions, chemistry  of inshi is a treat to watch ... so keep on writing wonderful posts n keep on  watching  it for inshi...serials are just a  work of fiction n  till hd  is on air we should see it ... 

ab na CVS ne Munna aur Rishi ke beech mein koi fark nehi chora.
Arey male lead hai kamsekam thora to izzat rakkho aur sach kahu aise characters ke vajah se actor ke career par bhi thora bohot fark parta hai
curse you ila bedi
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Heema22

Thank you ,Shwetha !! This is embarrassing !! 

embarrassing kyu hai RED is the colour of love.
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--Paulomi-

embarrassing kyu hai RED is the colour of love.

Pami . I like red color but this shows that I am  spending too much time on the forum and not getting my work done ! That's why I am embarrassed . I usually work 12 to 14 hrs a day and  still have this much time ? I am goofing off somewhere ! How are you?