Arjun

New ff: love frndshp comraderie life DC NOTE: page 21 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 21

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aisha.Vashishth

beautiful update swathi...

even i loved dat shree nd liza part

continue soon
happy to know that you ate back... Missed your comments.. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New ff: love frndshp comraderie life DC NOTE: page 21 (Page 9)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

worldequalsyou

Goldie

worldequalsyou

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Amazing amazing
Loved it
Worth the wait
Loved it
Awesome :)
Update soon.:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amswathi93

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shurtiekta

shree liza were awesome
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
never thought that you would love it so much... thank you...Smile

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveasad

awesome update ...
loved shriza!!!!!!!11
waiting for arjun's dad's entry
cont soon...SmileSmileSmile
thanks...Smile

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by worldequalsyou

Amazing amazing
Loved it
Worth the wait
Loved it
Awesome :)
Update soon.:D
never knew you waited for my updates.. thank you...Smile

worldequalsyou

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by live

Nyc update     
waiting for arjun's father's entry
update soon Smile   Clap
thanks...Smile

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Posting a new part... it is a bit too much about the case... i know i had promised to bring in arjun's dad in this chapter . but this chapter turned out to be too long... so will reveal him in next chapter .. pucca wala promise...Big smile

"So what have you got for us, miss sakshi anand?" asked arjun turning his back to the team so that he could hide the smile that was forming on his face.

"well, we do have a very long suspects list." Fretted aisha as they neared the facts board. " you can strike out all these names from the list " said sakshi pointing to certain names on the list. " from what I know from inside sources these people do not have any kind of motive behind this murder."

"but there is something that is bothering me. Why is vishal khanna's name not on it" asked sakshi frowning.

Chottu:"vishal khanna , the ace photographer? He is not in it because we have nothing connecting him and naina, the victim"

Sakshi:" I don't know how significant this info would be but one of my friends , sikha, mentioned a very interesting thing to me. she was friends with naina as well. She told that a few days ago naina introduced her to a girl who was naina's childhood friend. The girl had come to Mumbai to become a model."

Shree: "what is so interesting in that sakshi? Every year thousands of girls come to Mumbai aspiring to be model"

Sakshi" let me finish shree. What was interesting is that sikha saw the very same girl arguing with vishal two days after that. Fights are usual in this industry. Sikha had mentioned it casually. But I had a gut feeling that it was not as casual as it looked."

Arjun had been analyzing what everyone had to say so that he can get into a logical reason for all that happened. " I was having some negative vibes about this guy as well. But there was nothing connecting him and naina. Now it is clear he was never in the picture because he was not directly involved with naina. It is this childhood friend who is the connecting link. " said arjun.

"but if he is our culprit there should be something that does not add up. But from our analysis everything was perfect about this guy." Asked rathore.

" no rathore. I had taken down his telephone details since I doubted this guy. It had something interesting to say. The guy is in regular contact with some of the girls in the industry who are just newbies and are struggling to get contracts. Vishal is a successful photographer . he doesn't need to keep REGULAR contact with such newbies." Said arjun

Rathore:" regular contact with newbies. The girls who are struggling. Such girls are weak and vulnerable, what if…….."

" What if he is taking advantage of them" aisha finished rathore's sentence. Shree chotu sakshi and liza rolled their eyes seeing this. Aisha and sameer finished each other's sentences quite often during their conversations as if they knew what was going on each other's mind. It was true too. A glance from sameer was enough for aisha to understand what her boss wanted her to do. Be it initiating the questioning of a suspect during a case or consoling the victim's relatives That is the relationship that they shared on field. But they also shared a warm friendship during their off duty hours. Rathore was always protective of aisha and he never tried to hide that concern. He knew that the lady was a daredevil lady cop and she was capable of protecting herself. But he always looked out for her to ensure her safety. While aisha loved the kind of relationship that they have. She has never been able to name that relationship. Was it friendship, partnership or anything else. She  cared for him like a friend making coffee for him to help him drain out all the tiredness. Respected him as a partner obeying everyone of his orders without even thinking twice. And 'samjhoyified' him like , like, shall we say a wife, when he had let his personal issues make him lock horns with arjun during a case.

"wah kya baat hain. Aisha to rathore sir ki mann ki baat padhli.. aankhon se baatein to hota tha.. ab direct dil se dil ki telepathy hain." whispered shree in a low tone but loud enough for the other four to hear. Aisha just rolled her eyes and the others chuckled. But they didn't know that their seniors had heard it too. Rathore was amused by shree's words because they were true. He thought to leave the topic for the moment since they were amidst a case briefing.

" so humhe vishal ko questioning keliye bulana padega. Aur ho sake toh vishal ki ghar ki ek search warrant bhi banana hain. Kyunki yeh so called childhood friend hasn't come forward yet even after so much happenings. What if she has been kept hidden from us by vishal." Concluded arjun listening to the team's analysis.

Rathore:"alright rawte , main search warrant nikalvadoonga. You shree sakshi and chottu will go to his place once we have taken him for questioning. Me and  aisha will question him "

The whole team nodded as they listened to their chief. Sakshi was feeling happy, relieved and back to normal since she was back with her team. She noticed that today arjun did not taunt her unnecessarily even if he had a golden opportunity to do so. He was appreciating her findings like everyone else. She knew even if arjun didn't say it aloud he really was happy by her work. Arjun was a man of few words so sakshi read everything through his eyes. And today it showed the appreciation he had for her and her work. If eyes can talk so much there is no need of words -and words may lie but eyes never especially his eyes- and sakshi understood that.

The team was right as always. It was vishal who was behind naina's murder. The guy used young struggling models taking advantage of their inexperience by clicking their pictures and blackmailing them

Naina's childhood friend roma too fell in his trap. When roma came to know about this she fought with vishal but she was silenced by vishal when he showed her some of her morphed pictures. Roma confessed everything to naina. Naina was a strong girl and she confronted vishal about this. Vishal knew that naina would expose him so he silenced naina forever stabbing her with knife. He had kidnapped roma and had kept her hidden in his house. Vishal was arrested, roma was rescued and the case added another colorful feather to etf's cap.

Days passed by. Everything went on as usual. Little did the team know that they were gonna get a shock in a few days time in the form of arjun's dad. 

precap: a murder at rawte mansion.

please do leave feedback. for those who have liked and commented, my sincere thanks.Smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tintoVirMan505skybagzaynie259Aym7Pisces_Gurlshailyshukla9Nethravathijia03worldequalsyoushreya09laila1994fly.highSakuudespicable_megieePoohLover

fly.high

IF-Dazzler

fly.high

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
yay...me 1st

beautiful update dear...

i loved th description of Rathod nd Aisha's relationship by u...

continue soon

Edited by Aisha.Vashishth - 19 July 2013 at 2:59am

amswathi93

Post Reply New Post

Go to top