Arjun

New ff: love frndshp comraderie life DC NOTE: page 21 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine_94

lovely,.,.,.,.,.

Thumbs Up
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New ff: love frndshp comraderie life DC NOTE: page 21 (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess2507

update was awsome dr :)'
cont soon
thanks for the pm :D
thanks... Smile

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal_156

Awesum n thanx fr d pm dear..!!
thanks... And u r welcome Wink

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ketakee

Nice story...
thanks for reading and commenting... Smile

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

A new part of my ff'..

hav tried something on shriza. hope you like it. when i visualized sid and ritu playing the below written scenes i actually loved it. therefore i posted itSmile.

Next day morning.

Shree was already tired due to the hectic work and that is when he saw liza. He never got any chance to confront liza to ask about what happened the previous day. He stormed in her direction. Liza saw him coming and prepared herself for what is about to follow.

" samajhte kya ho apne aap ko, haan?" asked shree glaring at her " I was about to get her number but najaane kahan se tum aa tapki with some crazy theory of yours. Aur saare mehnat par pani phek diya" finished shree.

"oh to tum sach mein flirt kar rahe the . mujhe laga kaam kar rahe the. Otherwise mein kabki rathod sir ko report karti." replied liza with a cheeky grin.

Shree :" mujhe pata hain tumhari problem kya hain. You were feeling jealous. Kyunki someone was giving me attention. Mujhe koi mil gayi and you are still single. Isiliye sabkuch bigad diya na'.?"

Liza sarcastically replied "as if I do care about you and your relationship status. Just imagine, tum apni computer language mein kisiko propose karenge toh kaisa hoga'   " she continued with a laugh

" #include<stdio.h>

Printf" do you love me";

If (ans==yes)

{

Printf"yes";

}

Else

{

Printf" jootein mat utarna pls"

}" she said this in a robotic way.

He replied angrily " as if you are good at all this. Oh main to bhool gaya , college mein you had a fan , right? Anil.. jise saare animals and plants ke scientific names to yaad tha lekin apne classmates ke naam yaad hi nahi rehta. Vo kaise propose kiya tha tumhe? " dear homo sapien, I love you" haan? "

He was getting more angry but this time for a different reason. He was thinking about anil. The guy has dared to like liza. No one is allowed to like liza according to shree except' except. ' well no one is allowed. He thought angrily." Why is that so." His logical part asked him.

"why" specky thought

" no 'why's no one should like or even flirt with liza'" he concluded in his mind.

Liza was about to retort when they heard " time out time out humhe popcorn lene ke liye ek interval to dedo." Both of them turned into the direction of the source. There stood sakshi with a naughty smile. Aisha and chottu were also standing there with a smile clearly enjoying the entertainment that shree and liza was providing. " sakshi ki bachi, tu humaari taang kheech rahi hain" snarled shree. Before sakshi could reply aisha nudged her informing her the arrival of their seniors.

"sakshi, tum yahaan kyun ho'? You had taken 2 days leave, na?" asked sameer. "vo kya hain na sameer mujhe pata laga ki naya case fashion industry se judi hain. Being an 'expert' on page 3 gossip, maine socha ki main tumhaari madad kar sakth hoom" said sakshi looking at arjun with a cheeky smile.

Arjun saw that cheeky smile but today it was different. He had thought that he will not ponder into sakshi's personal life but curiosity won him over. He checked her eyes without letting her know and that is when he saw it. There was a tinge , atiny small amount of sadness in them. She had tried very well to hide even that tiny bit with her cheeky smile. But today arjun knew what he was looking at. And he actually guessed that the pain  had something to do with the previous day. He involuntarily noted down the previous day's date in his mind.

There are some dates even the sight of which on the calendar make your stomach churn. So actually living through such a day would be like hell. For arjun one such day was roshni's death anniversaries.  And for sakshi it was yesterday. His father's birthday or rather her father's 'half- death' day. She had lost her whole family on the very day. She had a sleepless night waking up after bad dreams. And one such dream made her wake up screaming "papa" from her sleep. She couldn't tolerate anymore and went near her father's lifeless form held his hands and cried her heart out. She slept after some time holding her father's hands and tired of the day's ordeals.

Next morning she woke up with a headache. She had asked for 2 days leave but she knew that 1 day at home with nothing to do will make her go back through memory lane and never was a pleasant experience for her owing to her tragic past. "So here she was not because the team needed her but because she needed them" thought sakshi.

"thank goodness you are here sakshi. We can definitely use your expertise in this case" said sameer , relief written all over his face. He said that in a genuine tone, not even a trace of mockery present showing that he trusted her abilities.  That brought a sparkle in sakshi's eyes.  Arjun loved seeing the sparkle back in her eyes. He felt relieved somehow.

"great work sam. Have I ever told you that you are the bestest leader anyone could ever have. Oh I don't think my ego has let me say that to you. But trust me , you are the best chief." Said arjun, in his mind of course. It has been this way ever since he has joined etf. He has never let sameer know how much he respected him. Never once has a praise for sam left his lips but he always praised sam in his mind.

"so what have you got for us, miss sakshi anand?" asked arjun turning his back to the team so that he could hide the smile that was forming on his face.

Precap: wrapping up of this case. Arjun's dad entry'..

Edited by swathi93 - 17 July 2013 at 12:32pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tintoVirMan505loveasadzaynie259Aym7shailyshukla9Nethravathijia03shreya09laila1994fly.highSakuuRehana25...Maha-Srk...PoohLoverkeenu_kkPayal_156

jia03

Goldie

jia03

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
nice storySmileClapStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amswathi93

Sakuu

IF-Dazzler

Sakuu

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Awesome story, i love how it is taking shape!

amswathi93

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Awesum
thanx fr d pm..!!

amswathi93

Post Reply New Post

Go to top