Arjun

New ff: love frndshp comraderie life DC NOTE: page 21 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine_94

Clap
thank u...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New ff: love frndshp comraderie life DC NOTE: page 21 (Page 4)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaynie259

Groupbie

zaynie259

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
loving this ffApprove
loved the way chotu teased ayesha about sameer's 'daant'Embarrassed
i'm pleased to knw that everyone wants to bring back sam-arjun friendship backBig smile
continue soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amswathi93

amswathi93

amswathi93

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Back with a new part…

Thanks everyone for liking…. Have sent pm to everyone.. if I have missed any.. please let me know… again another long part..

The next few days passed as usual. ETF were handed many high profile cases and thanks to the talented team the cases were solved with ease. Rathod and rawte were back to their normal self. The team was not surprised by this behavioural change. It happened every now and then with sameer and arjun. Either one of them would show concern for the other whenever the other's life is in danger. The next day they can be seen working alongside as if they had just met each other.

It was a one such fine morning. They had a new case. A model was killed and ETF has been assigned the case. Arjun  was on his way to the crimespot from his lodge. Rest of the team had already left. It was then, his SUV started making some noises. It jerked and came to a halt. Arjun tried starting the machine. But for once something was disobeying him. He remembered sakshi's naughty remarks when they were in such a situation earlier.

"Aur gusse se accelerator dabavo arjun, taaki gaadi darke bahar aajaye."

The girl does have some guts. Saying such things to him. "pagal hain ye ladki" he thought. "and y am I thinking about her. Let me solve the problem at hand first."

The car needed a mechanic . he called his mechanic and came to know that the mechanic will take atleast half an hour to reach the spot. Arjun looked around and found that his car had stopped infront of an orphanage . fortunately he knew the matron over there. She was his ex-neighbour's cousin. Roshni had made him pay a part of his salary to this orphanage as a part of charity. He had agreed to her happily because it was for such a noble cause. He hadn't stopped paying even after roshni's death. One of the few things that has not changed by roshni's death.

Arjun entered the office and asked for the matron. Since she knew him he immediately granted permission to enter. "arjun ,what a pleasure meeting you." Said Miss D'souza. She was an old lady who had heart of gold. The goodness of her heart reflected on her face. She always considered arjun as her son. " what brings you here arjun?"

He explained the situation."so I thought that I would leave the car keys here and ask my mechanic to collect it from here. Otherwise I'll be late for work."

"Don't worry dear, I'll make an arrangement at office. So you are in a hurry, right?"asked Miss D'souza . "yes . I'll hav to leave now. Sorry. Will definitely come to meet you when I get time" he said with a smile. Miss D'souza nodded with a smile. He turned around to leave and that is when he saw her. And he saw left him shocked.

Playing with the kids was sakshi. Sakshi behaving like a child was not something new for him. But it was the surroundings that shocked him. He had always thought sakshi was from a rich family who doesn't require her earnings for a living. The carelessness that he thought she had, for her job, definitely gave him that impression. 

But here she was, in an orphanage, playing with the kids as if she was one of them. Every kid was voicing out 'sakshi di' 'sakshi di' eager to show something. And she was answering to each and every call making each kid happy. That is when he saw a small kid tugging sakshi's dress. Sakshi bent down and took the small boy in her arms. The kid put an extra large spectacles on her nose. The specs was so large that sakshi looked funny – yet cute – in them. (yes arjun thought she looked cute in them). The kid started laughing seeing sakshi in that extra large specs. Sakshi pouted her face but soon joined the kid in his laugh.

Unaware to himself, the sight brought a smile on someone else's lips. Arjun was actually smiling. " that is the magic she possess" he heard someone saying. He turned around and saw that Miss D'souza was observing him. " she can put a smile on anyone's face. That is what she is good at doing. Spreading happiness" said Miss D'souza in reply to arjun's confused look.

"people do send cheques and money to the orphanage. But none never care to visit and spend their precious time with these kids who have no one to call as family. " she said with a naughty smile. Arjun knew she was referring to him as well. "sakshi comes here from time to time. Spend time with these kids. Make them smile. She does a wonderful job making sure that she hides all the pain that she has gone through sporting that infectious smile of hers. Not many can hide their own pain to make sure that their pain never hurt everyone dear to them. Sakshi can do that. Life has been very cruel to her" said Miss D'souza. She was actually talking to herself than to arjun. Being the selected few who knew about sakshi's past she couldn't share the pain with many. That is what made her say aloud what is more than necessary.

While arjun was confused.  Sakshi at an orphanage was the first shock for him. Then when he heard miss D'souza he received another shock…

Sakshi…..     hidden pain…. Life has been cruel…

All these words didn't gel well with respect to the image he had about sakshi. He had thought that sakshi was a happy go lucky girl who has never been exposed to harsh realities of life. He was about to ask Miss D'souza about sakshi and that is when his phone rang. It was from rathod . he picked the phone and informed that he would be there asap. He bid bye to Miss D'souza and sprinted out not before glancing once more in her direction.    

While unaware of the supercop's presence sakshi was enjoying with the kids. She used to come here with her dad to this place in the past on his birthday. And today was his birthday. But her dad was not with her. The happiness in the kids' faces made her remember her childhood and her parents. A lone tear trickled down her cheeks. She wiped it away quickly before anyone could notice and joined the kids in their game.

But someone did notice that tear. It was none other our super cop himself.

The happenings in the past few minutes had left him baffled. He was exposed to a new, better matured side of sakshi. It  was not easy to digesther this side since it came as a shock to him. He had thought that sakshi and maturity was like north and south. But today it became clear that there were layers in her that was unknown to him or to anyone….

Done with the part….. please leave your reviews

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999VirMan505loveasadzaynie259Aym7worldequalsyoujia03kirthiiiindira3shailyshukla9sunshine_94NethravathiRehana25shreya09laila1994princess2507-Shanzy-Sakuueshasrk...Maha-Srk.....eyecatchers..-reine-PoohLoverkeenu_kk

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amswathi93

worldequalsyou

worldequalsyou

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written
Loved it