Posted: 10 years ago
awesum prologue
gud title
thanx fr d pm
welcum!
through thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😊Thanks every1 for liking my story...😊 couldn't reply to every1 individually.. sorry 4 that

Posting the first part of my story… it's long… had to stretch it a bit to convey certain aspects about each character …

Back to etf office…..

Arjun's cabin….

He was sitting on the chair with eyes closed resting his head on the head rest. He himself knew what he did today was a bit too much. Jumping into a pool from 50m height that too without any safety harness. It was unnecessary too. They had solved the case and caught the culprit. He could have just brought the criminal down the stairs. But no… he wanted to risk his life. The jump did give him the much needed adrenaline rush which kept him alive now a day. Adventure was like a drug to his aching heart. Whenever he felt that life is turning out to be a hell he does something to get that adrenaline rush. Such stunts had another advantage too. He was able to see his old buddy back during such times.  Even today he got a glimpse of the friendship - that was deeply buried under the false faade of hatred - on his Sam's face. Arjun never liked sympathy from others. But seeing that his friend cared for him did give him a boost up.  That is also a reason why he put his life at risk. "I know I'm being selfish Sam. Just to convince myself that u still consider me as ur best friend I do put u through hell. But I cannot let u be a close part of my life again. It's for ur own good. Pls do understand."

While at the same time in the adjacent room sam was in deep thoughts as well.

"You drove me away from u arjun. U jst disappeared frm my life jst bcoz I considered u as a friend saying that u do not want to risk my life too. Nw u r back in my life bcoz u consider me as jst a colleague. If by being a mere colleague I can make sure that u don't put ur life at risk then I don't mind that. For ur sake I have adorned a mask of hatred for u. and has given roshni's death as the reason 4 that hatred. It is this hatred that makes u stay in etf. If I had extended the hand of friendship u wud hav again disappeared. So I don't care abt this hatred and ur arrogance as long as u r safe and sound "  

Conference room

"I think arjun likes being scolded by sameer" said sakshi in reply to what shree had asked. (sakshi did get it ryt, ryt…??) Shree and chotu looked at her as if she has sprouted an xtra head. yes .. she had observed arjun and had seen some kind of happiness and satisfaction when sameer scolded him. She was not stupid lyk many thought she was. U don't have to look intelligent to be intelligent. The stupidity that she shows is just a mere mask that hides her pain.

"tum paagal ho gayi ho kya…?? No one likes being scolded" said shree while chotu nodded In  agreement.

"guys, daat padne se koi apnapan sa lagta hain" said aisha supporting sakshi. Aisha was also not unaware of the friendship that the RR duo shared.  " Haan, haan, aisha ko toh rathod sir daat hi pyaari hai na… kitni pyaar se danttha hai … hai na aisha…" chottu asked naughtily. He was referring to the way sameer scolded aisha wen she went alone to a victim's house during a case putting her life at risk. "humein toh aise daantthe hain jaise humse koi pichle junmon ke badla lena chahta ho, hai na shree?" shree nodded while aisha rolled her eyes and replied

" He was jst concerned about my safety." "haan haan… concerned about ur safety… ab hum toh idiots hai na ki humein kuch na dikhe.." said sakshi wid her trademark smile… "U r getting off topic sakshi. U said arjun sir enjoyed being scolded . aisa kyun laga tumhe?"asked aisha. " Haan … jab sameer arjun ko daant rahe the there was a unique happiness in his face… as if he was feeling an apnapan . I'm telling u arjun did that stunt on purpose for being scolded by sameer" said sakshi.

"yaar .. ajeeb si dosti hain in dono ki…" said Aisha… shree and chotu  just rolled their eyes listening to this conversation.

Suddenly sakshi voiced out"guys, don't u think v should reunite these friends. I think it was just a misunderstanding that had broken their friendship. They share a beautiful friendship which needs to be brought back."

"Idea accha hain. But sher ke muh mein haath daalne jaisa hoga. It's risky. But risk ke bina lyf is boring. I'm in" said aisha joyfully. Shree and chotu sat there alternating their luks between sakshi and aisha.. "Tum dono bilkul pagal ho gaye ho…."said chottu. 

"Come on shree and chotu .. don't u thnk we shud reunite them..??" asked aisha.      "Nahi baba, hume sirf apni jaan pyaari hain.. v don't want to risk it…"said shree .

"Yaar aisha tum bhi kis darpok ko samjha rahe ho. Ise to sirf computers se pyar hain. Human relations ke bare mein ise kya pata…??? But u guys can count me in." said lisa as she too entered the room. She was listening to the conversation and the daredevil in her made her join sakshi and aisha in the risky business that they were planning.

"As if u know so much about relationships. Tum to dead bodies ke saath saara din guzaarthi ho na…" said shree angrily.             "Par mein tumhari tarah darpok nahi hoon specky… specky is a darpok … specky is a darpok..." said liza sporting a mischevious smile. She knew that the next second shree wud agree to join them just to show that liza is wrong. And she was right as always..

"Aisha sakshi .. main bhi hoom tumhare saath.. aur haan chottu bhi" chottu luked at him with pleading eyes " Voh kya hain na kisiko yahan lagtha hain ki mein coward hum which I'm not. So count me in" said shree glaring at liza. Liza turned to sakshi and aisha sporting a winning smile.. the mere fact that specky was with them made her happy… y..??? she has never found an ans to that qstn…

The topic of getting the friends back together was put forward casually by sakshi. She knew that every1 might just forget this discussion the next day they met. But there was a certain determination in every1 which told her that this was gonna go beyond just being a discussion topic. " Dekhte aage aage kya hota hain.." thought sakshi as they bid goodbye and called it a day. 

shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice prologue
loved the part 1... 
good writing 👍🏼
continue 😊Edited by shreya09 - 10 years ago
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aewsome update👏
Arjun-Sam's friendship is unique 😊
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm update...

Sameer and Arjun hav their own reasons to stay away frm each other...bt they r still caring fr each other at heart...

wow thw masti gang is nw on for mission "reunion of frndz"

loved this update

continue soon
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifuly writen
lov it
samjun bro caring bt nt shwing..
Waiting fr d reunion by gang..!!
through thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya09

nice prologue
loved the part 1...
good writing👍🏼
continue😊

Thanks for liking and commenting 😊 ..
through thumbnail
Originally posted by: live

aewsome update👏

Arjun-Sam's friendship is unique😊

Thanks for the support dear... Happy to know that u love it.
through thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aisha.Vashishth

awsm update...

Sameer and Arjuny hav their own reasons to stay away frm each other...bt they r still caring fr each other at heart...

wow thw masti gang is nw on for mission "reunion of frndz"

loved this update

continue soon

Thank you dear.. I love sameer as much as arjun... Therefore in my story I'll make sure that the reason why Sam keeps his distance is fully justified. Well.. apna Sam hain..   [;).   Wouldn't blame anyone for no reason... 😊