Jodha Akbar

JALAL IS NOT MISING JODHA WHY - Page 4

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

This was one of the reply i receive from other place, when i ask why Jalal is not thinking abt Jodha... One of my fren answered this n i find it correct, just sharing here...

Jalal is curious about Jodha, he has not reached the smitten stage yet ..  he went to Amer for 2 purpose, to see Jodha and to expand his empire.. His primary purpose has been the expansion..Jodha is an after thought, an alliance and a trophy .. She is not his over riding obsession at the moment. Jodha will slowly begin to dominate him when he meets her  hatred, her defiance, her anger and her self respect...

If they show Jalal  only obsessed with Jodha, it will not be accurate portrayal esp after emphasizing how he has no heart , scenes have to be shown where he supposedly should not be having heart and is cruel but yet there is tenderness in him..Also.. we must get acquainted with the strife that Jodha will face once she comes to Agra.. so foundation is built for that too.. (Credit: tanthya).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't know how many of you know this...but Ruqaiyya was indeed Akbar's most beloved wife. In fact, he loved and respected her so much, that in the Akbar-nama (Akbar's autobiography) he regrets marrying mutliple times and notes that had he been wiser at the time, he would have not married anyone after Ruqaiyya. Her name is mentioned several times, not only in his autobiography, but also in Jahangir's memoirs. Akbar refers to her as 'Badshah Begum'...the King's most beloved wife. She was extremely respected and powerful in Akbar's courts and had been said to influnence many of Akbar's political and personal decisions.

Actually, by showing Ruqaiyya and Akbar's romance or whaterver, Ekta is probably trying to inject some sort of authenticity into the show. Because nowhere in Mughal History, is there a mention of Akbar's Hindu wife, certainly no one by the name of Jodha Bai (I think this is the fault of Mughal-e-azam film...they are the one's who started this historically incorrect connection between Akbar and Jodha!😆) Its only Ruqaiyya and another one called, Mariam-uz-Zamani (who was actually a Rajput princess married to Akbar and converted to Islam) who are mentioned.

Though I agree, that if the creatives have set out to show a fictional romance between the Mughal King and the Rajput princess, it makes sense to show their relationship more than anything else! Besides, Paridhi is really pretty...one wishes to see her on-screen more! Her chemistry with Rajat is also much better than the one between him and Smiley!

I think the creatives are downplaying the romance / relationship between Akbar and Jodha now...because they want to keep most of it for post-marriage stuff!
Edited by poppy2009 - 10 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

This was one of the reply i receive from other place, when i ask why Jalal is not thinking abt Jodha... One of my fren answered this n i find it correct, just sharing here...

Jalal is curious about Jodha, he has not reached the smitten stage yet ..  he went to Amer for 2 purpose, to see Jodha and to expand his empire.. His primary purpose has been the expansion..Jodha is an after thought, an alliance and a trophy .. She is not his over riding obsession at the moment. Jodha will slowly begin to dominate him when he meets her  hatred, her defiance, her anger and her self respect...

If they show Jalal  only obsessed with Jodha, it will not be accurate portrayal esp after emphasizing how he has no heart , scenes have to be shown where he supposedly should not be having heart and is cruel but yet there is tenderness in him..Also.. we must get acquainted with the strife that Jodha will face once she comes to Agra.. so foundation is built for that too.. (Credit: tanthya).

We jalso have problems with Jalal and Ruquaiya's scenes...If he is so happy with her then why does he need Jodha?
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: poppy2009

Don't know how many of you know this...but Ruqaiyya was indeed Akbar's most beloved wife. In fact, he loved and respected her so much, that in the Akbar-nama (Akbar's autobiography) he regrets marrying mutliple times and notes that had he been wiser at the time, he would have not married anyone after Ruqaiyya. Her name is mentioned several times, not only in his autobiography, but also in Jahangir's memoirs. Akbar refers to her as 'Badshah Begum'...the King's most beloved wife. She was extremely respected and powerful in Akbar's courts and had been said to influnence many of Akbar's political and personal decisions.

Actually, by showing Ruqaiyya and Akbar's romance or whaterver, Ekta is probably trying to inject some sort of authenticity into the show. Because nowhere in Mughal History, is there a mention of Akbar's Hindu wife, certainly no one by the name of Jodha Bai (I think this is the fault of Mughal-e-azam film...they are the one's who started this historically incorrect connection between Akbar and Jodha!😆) Its only Ruqaiyya and another one called, Mariam-uz-Zamani (who was actually a Rajput princess married to Akbar and converted to Islam) who are mentioned.

Though I agree, that if the creatives have set out to show a fictional romance between the Mughal King and the Rajput princess, it makes sense to show their relationship more than anything else! Besides, Paridhi is really pretty...one wishes to see her on-screen more! Her chemistry with Rajat is also much better than the one between him and Smiley!

I think the creatives are downplaying the romance / relationship between Akbar and Jodha now...because they want to keep most of it for post-marriage stuff!

where r u let me give u big HUG... its historical fiction.. Akbar or ruqs ka romance dikhae ya na dikhae us sae jaan nhi chudha saktae jalalki... kiun k jo hua hi nhi us ko dikaengae kaise.

purine zamane ki raniyan ho yah queens most of the time sab mil jul kar rahti thi...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

We jalso have problems with Jalal and Ruquaiya's scenes...If he is so happy with her then why does he need Jodha?

i may br wrong but jalal will need Jodha for love... Look at MA, RQ, BK n all... all are there pretending to have love for him but in return they want something as well... His real mum loves him but MA has made him kind of hate/ ignore her... RQ i dunno how to say it but she wants power to... she wants to be his fav begum not bcoz to be the one he loved but to show to others the position she has / hold that she have on Jalal...

😳🤗

Dun worry guys, J2 scene will be shown but just hope ekta dun drag. thats all 😆

QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely agree with the above post. Thank you Riyya :)

We have to see every aspect of Ruqlal's relationship, and whatever else goes on in his harem, so that we are later able to appreciate the transformation Jodha will bring about. CVs will have to do a very good job and of course, those episodes are far from near.

And no, he won't miss her as such. May be give her a passing thought once in a while when something about Amer is brought up but not MISS her. He's sure he's going to wage a war, defeat them and get Jodha, and that is it for him. Nothing more and nothing less, with the added bonus of her being an ethereal beauty! He's unfamiliar with Jodha's full personality. Once he will start getting to know her, he will miss her terribly from the chamber next door, I swear! ðŸ˜‰
Edited by QtnNotti - 10 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Ruqlal is umb n crap . Simple answer . ðŸ˜ƒ
But I'm ready to tolerate that crapfest ( I don't watch them , change the channel most of the times  ðŸ˜ƒ ) if I can get fat amount of Suryadha instead . ðŸ˜Š 

high five... same here jab surya/jodha ka un realistic romance aata hae tau I just fast forward ... ruqs tau jalal ki wife hae yah fiiance sae milnae achi kahi bhi Mahan paranpraon wale rajputon mae... zara Rajputon k bare mae padh lae ..

acha hua mishal raheja rajat ki jagah nhi hae.. I luv mishal n Rajat equally but aap ka kia hota janabe aali aap tau mughlon ko daikhna hi nhi chahti

no offence 😳
Edited by smile.sara - 10 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
by showing all these romantic scenes they are going to make me feel sorry for her when jodha comes in the picture
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
umm..calm down peeps!
He doesn't miss Jodha because he doesn't even know her yet, you don't miss people you have seen only once or twice, try to see the situation logically! and, you don't expect Akbar to romance his wife? If Jodha can have romantic scene with her fiance then why can't akbar romance his own wife that he has been married to since 9, especially since he is so close to her. If he didn't then I would think something is wrong with him, thus these romantic scenes are a normal progression to the story! Calm down! Ekta is going to elongate the show till the show reaches 1000 episodes, so to do that she is going to stress pretty much every relationship, so it's obvious she will stress and put emphasis on the relationship of Jalal and his favorite queen's, too. and, Frankly, I find nothing wrong with that. :D
SHARBI_NISHKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Stargirl06

Guys. Guys. People don't miss people they have seen once or twice. Jalal does not have a crush on Jodha, he does not even like Jodha much. Rather it would be quite ridiculous if he starts missing her out of the blue. Yes, he found her pretty. But we find people good-looking every day. Do we start missing them? No. However, they do need to put an end to the Ruqlal romance. It is getting on my nerves now. 

AGREE, NOW RUKAIL ROMANCE IS GETING ON MY NERVE TOO, DAMM,,,