J.LO

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dear10-

emu tera birthday kab aata hai Confused
kiya hua hai...LOL

Edited by J.LO - 11 July 2013 at 5:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk-SUMITaholic-adinats07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Happy birthday Pari di~* (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ansfma

Groupbie

Ansfma

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Pari di! Smile Im kinda upset i don't know you because i'm new here, but uhm, come here soon and i want to get to know you Big smile

May this year be truly loving for you and May all your wishes come truuee LOL
Happy birthday Pari Di! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk-SUMITaholic-adinats07_saumya_

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

aadkadinats07Heema22-Shwetha-

Ketaki19

IF-Sizzlerz

Ketaki19

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
happy birth day pari di Hug Party 

Heart u di

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Wish you a very happy birthday, Pari. Big smile Best wishes for a healthy, happy, and successful year ahead. May all your dreams come true.

designersaini

IF-Sizzlerz

designersaini

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
HAPPY B'day PARI.
Wish u a prosperous year ahead.may all u wishes gets fulfilled n all ur dreams come true.
Humesha hanste raho.god bless u.

aadk

IF-Dazzler

aadk

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Pari di,am really sorry for not coming up with a b'day message. Had internet problem over here ,therefore had to leave the thread after the first post. Hope this year marks the beginning of your journey in the path of success. Because I know that when you aim straight,you shoot higher than anyone can see-past the stars- to the place where dreams are really born.
It was around 12 in the night...19th June, when I had sent you my very first PM after reading one of your posts.Was hardly a groupbie at  that time and mostly a silent member of this forum,but there was something in your posts,comments and topics that set them apart from the rest to me.They may not have been highly intellectual,out of the world posts.But they were made up of simple words,born out of genuine thoughts,framed together in a b'ful way and if one spared a bit of time and really looked through those words, one could only see a pure heart which opens up itself to  give every person a place in it. Thats why I always say that you accept people very easily and call them yours in no time.
Its said that there is a path from the eyes that goes directly into the heart,unknown to the brain.I have hardly had one or two such experiences in my life.And today I can proudly say that I can find more meaning in that particular line because of your presence in my life.
We run behind money,fame,name,wealth and power all through our lives,but in our desire to accommodate all the materialistic pleasures,we lose out on treasuring what we call "moments".The moment that I have right now in my hand,becomes a thing of the past the very next minute.Its been more than a year since I met you.But the number of b'ful moments that we have shared together is far beyond any count and i cherish every single one of them.
Just like any other relation,we have had lots of downs,and have told each other gudbyes a number of times,but its just that some relations are made for life,they are here to stay,to survive and to thrive no matter what and will be there just  beside us till the end! 

Here is a small gift from my side di..Hope you like it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07Heema22

aadk

IF-Dazzler

aadk

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Appu , Simran . Mona . Great thread !thanks for making Pari's birthday very special !! 

APPU Welcome back! I miss you a lot! I hope you are here to stay !! 
Thanks a lott Heema dii..Hug Missed you,Walden and others a lot  esp our talks in Pari di' and Walden' threadss..Hope to stay here !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07Heema22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top